Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,601  
21F Clear sky touch 40 for temp..quite before the storm..sooo call mini nor'easter..5-8 inches white to fall.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,602  
Mix to rain later, 1-2" rain by tomorrow night, we're making up for last year!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,603  
Drinking warm coffee. 67 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 78 with some clouds and sun. Yesterdays high of 92 was a little higher than I like. :D Should be a good day to finish yesterdays RV repair.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,604  
its snowing here those real small flakes.its 22 here now getting up to 28 today.sounds like its going to snow for a couple of days.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,605  
Y'know...I love snow...but I think we're getting more "love" then I bargained for up here!

Roy, Just hold on if this global climate change thing turns out to be real Vermont will be the new Carolina and nothing could be finer.:D

Chris

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,606  
Drinking warm coffee. 67 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 78 with some clouds and sun. Yesterdays high of 92 was a little higher than I like. :D Should be a good day to finish yesterdays RV repair.
Good Morning All.

Thank you......

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,607  
24, going into the 30's. More snow:(. I liked last winter a lot more. Have a good one, guys!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,608  
Good morning! Currently 24˚ with sleet and freezing rain. Took the wife to work and got back before the roads got too bad. Supposed to be all rain by this afternoon. Have a good weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,610  
Have not been on TBN much the past few days. Started snowing hard here at about 4 am and tapered off about an hour ago, about 5" of new snow today.