Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,611  
Amen to that! Every day that I don't see my name in the obits is a good one!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Reminds me of what one of my former bosses said back about 1987...I was telling him for some reason it really bothered me when I read the name of someone I knew in the obits. He told me, quote: "As long as I don't see my name there it doesn't bother me at all...." (like he ever would) Worries me a little that in the past month I have seen the obits of FOUR people I knew at my former job, and ALL those people were younger than I am (ages 56, 59, and two of them were 60) and three of them were still working.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,612  
63F this morning, raining - 1.77 inches since midnight
on top the 3.0 inches yesterday, 33.21 inches ytd

They forecasted 12inches snow on the mountain, but I can't see through the overcast.

Lookin like a good day to stay in and read.
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,613  
Reminds me of what one of my former bosses said back about 1987...I was telling him for some reason it really bothered me when I read the name of someone I knew in the obits. He told me, quote: "As long as I don't see my name there it doesn't bother me at all...." (like he ever would) Worries me a little that in the past month I have seen the obits of FOUR people I knew at my former job, and ALL those people were younger than I am (ages 56, 59, and two of them were 60) and three of them were still working.

Gee Bill it make you wonder if they had a chemical spill or leak or something that maybe all of them were exposed to...kinda scary, I agree...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,614  
Gee Bill it make you wonder if they had a chemical spill or leak or something that maybe all of them were exposed to...kinda scary, I agree...

Not likely, the causes of death were varied.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,615  
When I glance at the obits and see those passed in their 80's, 90's, etc i tend to think what a full life. When I read those younger than myself, I get a little down hearted and realize maybe I'm lucky to be my age.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,616  
Good afternoon all. Failed to read my name in the obits so here is a weather report :) 5 inches accumulation yesterday snow, ice pellets, sleet and very wet this morning. Took two passes to blade the driveway clear, not enough traction to take all 5 in. at once.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,617  
Hard to get much bicycle riding in with the snow, and possibly more Monday.:(

/ Good morning!!!! #8,618  

Ya, it is kinda somber when your peers start to fall. I try to make the most of every day cause you just never know.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,619  
Hard to get much bicycle riding in with the snow, and possibly more Monday.:(

You ride in the snow and you probably will see your name in the obits :)

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,620  
Not likely, the causes of death were varied.

I had 3 guys die that I worked with, in the same department, in a peroid of 5 years. 2 were 56, both died of intestinal cancer. 1, age 75, died of a heart attack. Another coworker got colon cancer but survived. He was in his mid 50's. A couple others had heart attacks, but survived. There were never more than 12 guys in this department. I think surviving working there was a achievement.