Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,621  
On my mail run, it's 75 miles long, and in the first week-n-a-half of this year 4 of my customer died and they all lived within a 2 mile section of the run. Three were cancer and 70 and up and the other was 55 and he had a heart attack as he stepped out of the shower.
I just gotta make sure I keep waking up and breathing in and out every morning. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,622  
Good morning. It's still cold outside, but a bit warmer than yesterday. Had a bit of ice yesterday morning, but it melted when the sun came up. Oh spring..... where are you?

/ Good morning!!!! #8,623  
It was 33-34when I got up at 0500. Supposed to be rainy, hopefully not too rainy because I'm going to go help a very good friend move today.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,624  
It is 28 Degrees right now and the calm before the storm hits later on today. We have a winter weather advisory in effect from now until mid afternoon Sunday. Local weather station keeps changing the amount so it is anywhere from (0 to 10”) now. Tough for those guys to say it is just a bit of snow, maybe some freezing rain, a little sleet on and on. The biggest story is that these weekend storms are costing way too much and the townships will be spending all of their budget money on snow removal. Bless their little hearts for even having a budget, Washington could learn a thing or two about money management from them. Hey it is Saturday……
Wayne

/ Good morning!!!! #8,625  
27F Cloudy like Wayne B said about snow measurerment to come.,by the sounds snow going to be wet/heavy this time.

Couple outside putter jobs and take Mrs. shopping,than back autos to one side wait until late Sunday or Monday for clean up.

Enjoy the weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,626  
26.6* in North Texas this morning. I was going to go fishing, but not in the mood to freeze my hind end off today.. Soooo think I'll go get an excavator and do some tree diggin:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,627  
For once I can say "Good Morning" at the proper time. My left shoulder is swollen up and hurts like a b**** as I got a tetanus shot while at my doctors office yesterday, went thru a regular 6-month checkup and she said I am in good shape for an old fart. Got about 2 more inches of power snow last night. Going to the store today to stock up on pet food and beer....enjoy the weekend you guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,628  
...she said I am in good shape for an old fart. ... Going to the store today to stock up on pet food and beer...

:rolleyes:
Oh the things I COULD say...
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,629  
2013-02-23, 0740

Ahhhhh....nice to sleep in!

31 right now...warm, actually! A high of 36 predicted with an 80% chance of snow.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,630  
29 and only supposed to go to 32. I hope it gets warmer than that. This winter is hanging on a lot harder than last winter.