Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,641  
61 F
another 2.10 inches rain since midnight. Have a feeling if today's Music Festival wasn't cancelled, it should be.
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,642  
I think the soreness came not from the monkey on the back, but spanking the the one on the front, since the one on the back left!:D

VERY FUNNY...really made me laugh. Problem is, my primary care MD is a woman and she was my ex's MD for a long time and still is...meaning I better not say anything out of line. By a weird coincidence, the same MD is my step-mothers MD too...AND my ex MIL's MD.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,643  
VERY FUNNY...really made me laugh. Problem is, my primary care MD is a woman and she was my ex's MD for a long time and still is...meaning I better not say anything out of line. By a weird coincidence, the same MD is my step-mothers MD too...AND my ex MIL's MD.

Why would you spank a monkey? :) Living in a small town can be interesting. I was called for jury duty a few years ago. I was amazed at the number of my fellow citizens who had some sort of indiscretions on record. One, a local farmer, had gotten caught growing weed in his youth. Before the narcs could confiscate the farm!! Another, a local CPA, pillar of the community type, went absolutely nuclear when asked abou his mother's shoplifting arrest. A few folks like doctors and judges know an awful lot of small town secrets. I loaned a truck to one of my neighbor's several times, never thought twice about it. Good neighbor, and friend. Then one day in a chance conversation, he mentioned that he hadn't had a DL since he was 18. He was 40 when he told me this. I was surprised, but didn't give him a hard time about it. But he hasn't asked to borrow my truck since. That saves both of us from a awkward conversation.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,644  
Just got home and almost done feeding the horses.

I am beat.

But I will be back in the morning to help some more...

They got a cute 10 acre place with a decent barn, small square "ring" and decent house

They are good folk, and good friends too.

See y'all briefly in the mornin...l

David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,645  
02-24-2013 The temperature is 43 degrees. High of 53 expected. We had some rain showers for a few hours during the night.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,646  
Just got home and almost done feeding the horses.

I am beat.

But I will be back in the morning to help some more...

They got a cute 10 acre place with a decent barn, small square "ring" and decent house

They are good folk, and good friends too.

See y'all briefly in the mornin...l

David
Get some rest. It does a body well.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,647  
41 at 0500. Supposed to be clear and mid 50's later.

I'm skipping Church and heading over to help my firends move some more (they have 3 adopted special needs, 1 adopted, and 4 of their own).

This afternoon we are Hosting myMIL's Birthday dinner and making a prime rib roast, so I need to be back home by 2pm.

He has more helpers coming today. Yesterday was supposed to be the big move, but it was also forecast 100% heavy rain chance.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,648  
Get some rest. It does a body well.

I tried... A hot shower and some advil and a giant glass of water or two, and I crashed hard...
I only woke up a couple times before the alarm went off...
Thanks,

David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,650  
2013-02-24, 0612

27 right now and light snow...looks like snow all day, but not much accumulation until tonight.

In fact, looks like snow all week!!!