Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,661  
Good afternoon all. Today's high was 47F and sunny not much snow melt. storm starts Monday night as rain then ends Wednesday as snow.
Might get a ride in tomorrow as the rest of Feb looks lousy. Like to get 100 miles in this month at about 87 now.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,662  
Didn't get on this am. Got going late, and never caught up!! David, you are a good friend. Have a good one.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,663  
Good afternoon, 65F and only .78 inches rain since midnight. Looks like the bulk of the storm has passed and maybe things can dry out a bit, sure would like to get my extension painted.

You're a good guy David, moving can be such a pain.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,664  
Thomas as soon as I posted that this morning it really started to snow and by noon we had about 8" on the ground. It's that nice heavy white stuff that sticks in the chute of the blower. One good thing we have not lost power,,,, yet! Oh, and keep in mind that WMUR is the only station that keeps New Hampshire informed! Oh, and they are the only station in NH!

Do you spray Pam or other cooking spray or silicone on the chute?

/ Good morning!!!! #8,666  
God morning ladies and gentlemen. This is MasseyWV coming to you live from West-by-God-Virginia in the good ole United States of America. The current temperature is 24 degrees with clear skies and calm winds. It looks to be a beautiful sunny day ahead, still cold though. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,667  
30 degrees and damp in KY, between Bourbon and Barbeque, should be sunny and in the low 50's by the afternoon. Weather turns bad after today, rain and snow. I have a Modern Woodman Insurance supper/meeting tonight and a Cattlemans Association chili supper/meeting/seminar Tuesday night.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,668  
28 Degrees this morning still have some clean up to do then a couple days before the next storm. Mud season right around the corner!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,669  
It was 30 at 0500 when I got up. Clear with a big ole moon shining. Headed for 50 and sunny. 100% chance of rain tomorrow.

I helped move until 1:30, then I hurried home and got cleaned up because we were hosting a birthday dinner for my MIL with awesome prime rib...:licking:

Then I broke my glasses! :hissyfit: GRRRR! I've gone through 3 sets of very expensive Nike "Flexon" supposedly super bendy frames. After each break, I got more and more careful to NEVER bend them. This last pair lasted the longest, but basically gently wiping dust off on my shirt and they just "popped" in half! Now I gotta hurry and go get new glasses!

Mostly I need them for reading... I'm getting by with my reading glasses... GRRRR!

Be well,
David