Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,721  
Sam,

Are you trying to pull my leg?

I do not need a crane to lift trusses 9'...

If my Kioti wont lift them higher than that, I can tip them on end and lever them up onto the headers by hand (maybe need a rope, maybe not...).

Just 'cause I'm a n00b don't mean it ain't mean to pull tricks on me... ;) :D

I know, you're just looking out for me...
David
no David i wasn't pulling your leg sorry i just didn't take in acount the shed size. i was thinking off the top of my head and there is still alot of hair up there. sorry my bad.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,722  
no David i wasn't pulling your leg sorry i just didn't take in acount the shed size. i was thinking off the top of my head and there is still alot of hair up there. sorry my bad.

No blood, no foul sir.

Its all good. I just figgered you were teasing me.

Be well, be warm,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,723  
Good evening all. 31F this morning, high of 48F intermittent drizzle.
Tore up the running board on the wife's van today have to figure out how to fix it or enter the dog house :(

/ Good morning!!!! #8,724  
Tore up the running board on the wife's van today have to figure out how to fix it or enter the dog house :(

I know the feeling, all too well. If I damaged my wife's car, I'd be in for it. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,725  
2013-02-27, 0405

34 right now and a high of 36 predicted. We're going to get snow...just not sure how much. Could be 3"-6" or up to 10"...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,726  
42 at 0410. It is sloppy wet muddy everywhere, it rained like the Dickens yesterday afternoon and evening.

What is a Dickens anyways?

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,727  
What is a Dickens anyways?

Be well,
David

It's a mild oath originating in the 15th or 16th century....refering to the Devil.
Use this: "like the Dickens" as a search query on Google or whatever you use...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,728  
02-27-2013 Currently 41 degrees. We have also had a lot of rain the past two days. The Creek is flowing like a river.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,729  
It's a mild oath originating in the 15th or 16th century....refering to the Devil.
Use this: "like the Dickens" as a search query on Google or whatever you use...
I realize that you are getting ready for work, but how's the Job going? How's your housing situation going? Have a good day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,730  
I realize that you are getting ready for work, but how's the Job going? How's your housing situation going? Have a good day.

The job is going OK...I enjoy it for the most part, but it has had it's "bumps in the road".
Housing...well, we found a very nice place that fits our needs and wants. It's in the Mortgage broker's hands now. As long as we get the mortgage, we'll be good to go!
Now...all this snow on the ground is not going to make it easy moving in a month!