Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,761  
2013-02-28, 0415

We didn't get near the snow predicted for this latest storm...fine with me. I love snow, but I'll need to get used to these Vermont winters!

30 degrees right now, a high of 45 predicted...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,763  
Nor did we Roy I am not too sure what the total amount here was but think it was about 6 inches. Kept switching from rain to snow all day long and then last night it was mainly a sleet to snow change over. Just south of us it was all heavy rain. Right now it is 32 degrees and expected to go up into the 40’s later today and cloudy.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,764  
39 here at 0500. I think it is another nice springlike day planned...

Happy end of Feb all.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,765  
got up to a trace of snow 27 degrees weather says rain and snow off and on thru Sunday morning. i can't remember in recent years of a winter like what we have had this year. sence first of january it has rained or snowed or the wind blowing 40 mph most all the time with a good day here and there. i know we set a record in january had over 9" of rain and around 17" snow. the ground will be plenty wet for the begining of spring any way. you guys and gals out in the midwest be safe while your getting all that seat time.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,766  
30F sky clearing temps low 40's :)
6" snow push around this afternoon,might be good idea push back the banks before the sugar snow comes knocking.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,767  
Good morning. It's 34 degrees with light winds and light snow changing to rain later today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,768  
34* and another windy day, going to 55* today ,so not to bad.

Have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,769  
43 going to low 50's. A light shower this morning.
My new PC from October died yesterday, bad mobo (mother board), they say. The only mother board I remember was the paddle my mom had!:shocked:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,770  
33 here going to low 40's today. Some snow the next few days.