Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,771  
Good Morning! 45˚ and a high cover of thin clouds. At sunrise the sky is pink.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,772  
good morning its overcast and 27 with flurries with a high of 30 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,773  
Time to pour second cup to coffee. 49 degrees with light clouds this morning. Heading to 71 with sun and a breeze.
300UGUY: I do not miss the cold and snow up north. But do miss the seat time that my son and neighbor are getting with my tractor. I get to fill tractor with $4.00 a gallon diesel. :(
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,774  
Good morning all. 32F and intermittent snow flurries. high of 38F forecast. Going to finish the car I started yesterday :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,775  
Got into the truck this morning, looked up at my temp gauge on the mirror and it flashed "ICE" at me. :confused: I didn't even wear a jacket!

35 and sunny on the way into work. By the afternoon, she's gonna be juuuuust perfect around mid-50's! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,777  
29 F on 28 Feb. . . it was a clear and still night. I need to get onions planted today. Planting onions in February brings good Karma. I always like my Karma smothered in onions.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #8,779  
6 inches of rain :umbrella-guy: expected on the West side of the island, glad we are on the East side and may only get 1-2 inches over the next day or so. Highs around 7C/43F. Don't think I will be doing much outside for the next couple of days.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,780  
63F
Looks to be almost dry enough to mow the dogs' area this morning.
Have a great day.