Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,781  
Time to pour second cup to coffee. 49 degrees with light clouds this morning. Heading to 71 with sun and a breeze.
300UGUY: I do not miss the cold and snow up north. But do miss the seat time that my son and neighbor are getting with my tractor. I get to fill tractor with $4.00 a gallon diesel. :(
Good Morning All.

My parents live in Florida. Occasionally, they will see a weather report of very cold, or lots of snow here in Michigan. Then my dad calls, just to fxxx with me!!! It's all in good fun!! Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,782  
well looks like another lovely day, 29 degrees snowing 80% chance of snow today 70% 2mar and 60% saterday night. got another snow storm headed our way tuesday and wensday. i guess winter is going to hang tough but i would rather have it this way than everything start buden out then get bit, may happen anyway but this cold holds the sap down some.everyone have a safe and wonderful day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,784  
Only your second? I'm on my fourth... Yes, I'm a coffee addict. :laughing:

MasseyWV,

I try to keep the coffee to 3 cups, maybe 3.5 cups per day. See pic of my cup... :D

If I'm at the office I will admit I hit the free diet Mt Dew/diet Cokes a few times a day also...

Caffiene and alchohol are my drugs of choice...

Attachments

• 2012-10-16 05.17.11.jpg
    2012-10-16 05.17.11.jpg
    940.5 KB · Views: 65
   / Good morning!!!! #8,785  
well looks like another lovely day, 29 degrees snowing 80% chance of snow today 70% 2mar and 60% saterday night. got another snow storm headed our way tuesday and wensday. i guess winter is going to hang tough but i would rather have it this way than everything start buden out then get bit, may happen anyway but this cold holds the sap down some.everyone have a safe and wonderful day.

Sam,

Are we in the same state? WOW...

it is 37 here and going to be sunny about 50. upper 40's and sunny all weekend.

Crazy...

Be well my friend, and all the rest of you Tractor addicts too...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,786  
David i know i have to send pics to people 20 miles away of the snow cause they think i lying. we don't any measurable snow but it's been snowing off and on sence monday night. go to noaa. com put in zip code 24375.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,787  
It's 34 degrees with cloudy skies and calm winds.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,788  
27 degrees and some clouds small chance of light snow, but mud season is right around the corner!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,789  
30F cloudy sky maybe reaching 40F..maybe,mix bag weather next couple days..snow showers,rain on/off,sun,looks like March coming in like lamb this year instead of lion. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,790  
MasseyWV,

I try to keep the coffee to 3 cups, maybe 3.5 cups per day. See pic of my cup... :D

If I'm at the office I will admit I hit the free diet Mt Dew/diet Cokes a few times a day also...

Caffiene and alchohol are my drugs of choice...

I neglected to mention that my coffee cups are also rather... large. :D