Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,791  
2013-03-01, 0700

Vacation day today to take my wife shopping. Her sister lives in Lebanon, NH, and recommended a few specialty stores north (Barre, Montpelier and elsewehere), so that's what we're doing.
As far as the weather...30 now with a high of 37 predicted. We might see snow showers, but it won't be any appreciable accumulation.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,792  
Try miss the West Lebanon 12A from 11:30am - 5pm...fender benders,when in doubt they pull out.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,793  
Good Morning! Clear skies 41˚.

Today is my older brother's 1st day of retirement, he finally caught up with me - it's a competitive sibling thing.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,794  
Try miss the West Lebanon 12A from 11:30am - 5pm...fender benders,when in doubt they pull out.

Thanks for the advice! We'll be heading north, not towards Lebanon...not today, at least.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,795  
25 degrees here, but no snow overnight. Still working on misc. projects, heading out later to grocery shop then meeting my step mom and a friend for lunch. BTW, I got a new email from Newegg (computer parts, etc) that said tomorrow is National Old Stuff Day...never heard of that before.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,798  
26 and headed lower? Ow!! I think our friend sol went to florida for a couple days! Have a good one, guys!