Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,801  
Warm coffee sure taste good no a chilly morning. 54 degrees with some clouds. Heading to 75 with sun all day. Having a Michigan Snowbird Picnic today. Should be a great day for it.
My allotment of coffee per day is 32 oz. My cup holds 20 oz. Need to almost fill it twice to get my fill for the day. :rolleyes:
that said tomorrow is National Old Stuff Day
Your day for sure. Have a great day. :thumbsup::D
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,803  
27 degrees and some clouds small chance of light snow, but mud season is right around the corner!

Who would have thought it? New Hampshire and North Texas were the same temperature this morning. That's scary.:eek: Of course, it's warmed up here to 39 F now, so the morning lows are likely the only similarities.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,805  
64F and looking nice

Great day yesterday - mowed the dogs' area, finished hanging pegboard, 1st color coat of paint -Progress

Hopefully, more mowing today

image-3642260704.jpg

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,806  
good evening all. 31F this morning w 1 in of snow overnight. High was 35F w/flurries.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,807  
30 and mostly clear here. Thewind yesterday was very chilling, even though the sun was out.

Supposed to be nice today upper 40's and sunny.

The neighbors sold their tractor (they are moving this summer to FL) and they need me to move some round bales today...

Be well.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,808  
ok this weather is begining to sound like the movie [ ground hog day] 27 degrees 60% chance of snow today. we didn't get much snow yesterday and the wind didn't blow so anytime here the wind not blowing it's a good day. everyone have a good saterday and be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,809  
30 degrees this morning and a rumor of some light snow later on during the afternoon! We will see, off this morning for a snowshoe walk in the woods.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,810  
27F light snow falling,light snow will continue to fall on/off through the day into tomorrow AM,sooo I guess its and indoor day,take Mrs. shopping vist landfill make deposit.
Enjoy the weekend gentlemen.