Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,831  
23F w/light snow falling..just over 2",looks like some putter plowing this afternoon.
Enjoy the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,832  
23F w/light snow falling..just over 2",looks like some putter plowing this afternoon.
Enjoy the day.

You're getting the same thing we're getting 30 miles north....broom snow...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,833  
"You're getting the same thing we're getting 30 miles north....broom snow..."

Long time natives that sugar call it sugar snow..home made maple syrup w/ snow on top.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,834  
Good Morning! 39˚ clear heading to 70˚. Thanks, JD, Mousefield, and Sodamo. Pretty day if the wind stays calm. Either a bobcat or pig kept the dog working last night. It ran away as soon as I opened the door. Whipper's sleeping good now, all cats accounted for, she gets her pay.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,835  
"You're getting the same thing we're getting 30 miles north....broom snow..."

Long time natives that sugar call it sugar snow..home made maple syrup w/ snow on top.

Yeah...my wife (who lived in VT as a child and teenager) told me about sugar snow. My teeth are rotting just thinking about it!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,836  
its -3 this morning with clear sky and sunny morning.its going up to 29 today if only could get to the melting point and get rid of the snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,837  
We were at 34 F this morning, but the forecast is for 74 F this afternoon. Tomorrow's forecast is for 78 F and may top 80 F. I've got lots of gardening and yard work to do over the next two days. The weather here is perfection.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,838  
Drinking coffee with breakfast. 54 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 60 with sun and a good breeze this afternoon. Day of rest and NASCAR.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,839  
Upper 20's early low 30's now, more wind and off and on clouds. Yestereday while I was cutting and dragging it kept flurrying off and on. Come on spring!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,840  
Mornin' All, 30 gray. I woke up to very fine snow falling. The roofs and driveways were white. It's all gone now. I got out yesterday to work on winter clean up at the farm. Feels so good to get out. Man my hands were cold by the end of the afternoon. I have built a branch pile the size of a dump truck. I have been thinking of getting an old 500 gallon fuel tank and making a big burn barrel to burn branches so I won't have to tend the fire all day. Looks like Monday and Tuesday will be good for outside work.

Chris