Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,841  
63F, lookin nice
Good mowing day yesterday, me with flail, wife on Skag
Off to breakfast
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,842  
After having a few days of rain it was nice to wake up to a clear day, blue sky and Sun. Started frosty but warming up nicely to about 11C/52F.
Moved the 3 calves :cow: from the barn to the front pasture, all I did was wave their bottles and they followed me like little puppy dogs. They didn't take long to find the manger in the calf shed so all is good.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,843  
good afternoon all. yesterday high 36F today's high 42F sunny early and now cloudy.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,844  
TxDon good work on your 5K. Been trying to get some bicycle riding in but the weather has not cooperated in the least.
Yesterday 2 of us helped one of my small group prep his house for sale.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,845  
Good evening... I don't know the temperature right now because I'm too lazy to get off my backside and go look, but I do know that it's very cold outside. Burrchillywiggers!

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,846  
Pretty cold today, went for a walk, about 3 miles, took our dogs, good exercise for everybody. Now listening to some Yuotube vids - Jimi doing all along the watchtower now. Kinda surprised that a lot of Dylan's stuff has been removed because of copyrights.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,847  
Pretty cold today, went for a walk, about 3 miles, took our dogs, good exercise for everybody. Now listening to some Yuotube vids - Jimi doing all along the watchtower now. Kinda surprised that a lot of Dylan's stuff has been removed because of copyrights.

I'm a Dillon fan but my wife rolls her eyes... LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #8,848  
2013-03-04, 0410

Back to work after a very enjoyable 3 day weekend with my wife's kin...

23 right now...clear with a few flurries. The high is supposed to be 32 degrees.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,849  
When I was a kid, I'd sometimes wake up early and eagerly await the local TV stations signing back on at 6:00AM. The first thing they'd do is play the National Anthem. It appears that Fox News Channel has brought that back, playing it each day before their 5:00 AM news starts. Sure is nice to hear it to start the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,850  
When I was a kid, I'd sometimes wake up early and eagerly await the local TV stations signing back on at 6:00AM. The first thing they'd do is play the National Anthem. It appears that Fox News Channel has brought that back, playing it each day before their 5:00 AM news starts. Sure is nice to hear it to start the day.
I agree.