Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,852  
26 and clear here.

Gonna be sunny and mid 40's I hear.

Chance of a big snow here Tuesday/Wed. and of course I will be in Denver...:rolleyes:

Be well y'all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,853  
28 degrees some clouds and heading toward the 40's later today. could be a mixed bag of rain and snow this afternoon, Day Light Savings Time right around the corner!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,854  
23F clear and clouds later on,might reach mid 30's...no snow melt yesterday. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #8,855  
well it's still winter, 17 degrees suppose to be 44 today. the storm is suppose to be here tonight thru wensday our weather says rain tuesday instead of snow sleet and snow tonight snow tuesday night snow wensday. wish everyone a safe a nd wonderful day.David have a safe trip to Denver and back

/ Good morning!!!! #8,856  
Good Morning! 56˚ wind from the south at 20mph. Keeping an eye to the west, our VFD contained a 20-30 acre brush/woods fire there yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,858  
When I was a kid, I'd sometimes wake up early and eagerly await the local TV stations signing back on at 6:00AM. The first thing they'd do is play the National Anthem. It appears that Fox News Channel has brought that back, playing it each day before their 5:00 AM news starts. Sure is nice to hear it to start the day.

Yes it is!

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,859  
14 and going to mid 30s. Really tired of the cold.... Going out to look at a couple of gyms. Not much choice, unless I want to drive 40 or 50 miles, round trip.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,860  
28 and going to 45ish, windy again! Big noreaster rolling in tomorrow and Wednesday.