Page 887 of 2284 FirstFirst ... 38778783787788488588688788888989089793798713871887 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 22840
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

55 F here this morning. We slept with an open window last night and I enjoyed hearing all the outside critters celebrating warmer temperatures too. I planted onions and garlic yesterday, and will plant sweet peas and bush beans today.

They are pouring the foundation for my new neighbor's metal building 'house' today. The county is also hauling in crushed rock and doing some needed road repairs. The hummingbirds are showing up, and Sandhill cranes are heading north. Tulips are starting to burst through the ground. All my cedar trees are orange with pollen. My oak tree buds are swollen and ready to pop. Spring and allergy season is just around the corner.
    Jim

Tractor
    in-between tractors

Good morning all. 31F this morning, high of 52F cloudy with rain/snow later. Will try and get a ride in today.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

64F and lookin good
    Toying with the idea of moving my garage door myself. Never done one before, but doesn't look that complicated. I'm moving it from current location 10 ft to the new opening. No opener. Any suggestions/comments?
    Have a great day.
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Frosty start to the day with light cloud, should get sunny this afternoon and a high of 8C/44F.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Quote Originally Posted by wngsprd View Post
    When I was a kid, I'd sometimes wake up early and eagerly await the local TV stations signing back on at 6:00AM. The first thing they'd do is play the National Anthem. It appears that Fox News Channel has brought that back, playing it each day before their 5:00 AM news starts. Sure is nice to hear it to start the day.
    A slight twist - if I stay up that late, then their 5AM is my midnight and I get to hear it before going to bed.
    It is nice, but then consider that is said by someone who flies an 6X4 American flag proudly (even lit at night) and my iphone alarm plays reveille.
    David

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Quote Originally Posted by sodamo View Post
    64F and lookin good
    Toying with the idea of moving my garage door myself. Never done one before, but doesn't look that complicated. I'm moving it from current location 10 ft to the new opening. No opener. Any suggestions/comments?
    Have a great day.
    Is it a overhead sectional door with extension or torsion springs? I have installed and replaced a number of garage doors up to the 16 foot wide type, it's time consuming but the only real danger is from the spring tension, and the torsion type springs that are atop the door are EXTREMELY dangerous if you have little or no experience with them.

On another subject, it got as warm as 34 degrees here today, was as low as 11 degrees overnight but about 2 pm the sun was really intense. Felt great !!!
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Thanks Bill

Yes, torsion spring. These are Martin doors. I paid particular attention when the installer installed this one and the other four. I will be especially careful with the spring portion, don't need any accidents. While the manual didn't contain any deinstalled instructions, the install is quite detailed. I will retread another half dozen times.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    David

Elite Member
    Tractor

Good morning. It's 33 degrees with freezing rain. Snow is predicted, but we'll see...

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV and assorted implements

2013-03-05, 0405

25 now...high of 39 predicted. Overcast, but no snow...
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

03-05-2013 Currently 36 degrees. High of 48 expected with rain and possibly sleet.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Page 887 of 2284 FirstFirst ... 38778783787788488588688788888989089793798713871887 ... LastLast