Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,881  
MossflowerWoods
Weight limit goes down in the spring?

Why?

David

Thawing begins,,frost coming out of the ground tar breaks up easy plus the dirt roads become twice as muddy w/heavy loads..we call it mud season.

In NH many believe we have the best four seasons
starting with mud season (that we are presently starting)
then black fly,
and onto mosquito
and finally snow season

/ Good morning!!!! #8,882  
27 early, 45 later big nor'easter tomorrow and Thuirsday. Inches of rain, 55+ mph winds, then inches of snow! 55 by Sunday, Eastern Shore weather at it's finest!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,883  
that's intresting have no ideal but would like to know. i take a wild guess and say it has something to do with the freezing and thawing in the spring and sinking. never heard of it:confused:

Michigan has always had a weight limit on many roads in the early springtime because of the freeze/thaw problem...it's also what creates potholes. My road will be posted in about a week or two...problem is, the law is almost impossible to enforce because there are so few people to patrol and enforce the laws about weight limits on county roads. Here it is the job of the County Road Commission staff.

19 degrees right now.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,884  
Thanks Bill

Yes, torsion spring. These are Martin doors. I paid particular attention when the installer installed this one and the other four. I will be especially careful with the spring portion, don't need any accidents. While the manual didn't contain any deinstalled instructions, the install is quite detailed. I will retread another half dozen times. :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

As long as you have the proper type of tools (usually a pair of 14-15 inch long 1/2 diameter steel rods) to release and/or retension and are POSITIVE you have the door locked down so it can't move up as you work, it isn't really dangerous. As for me, I use short lengths of 1" lumber placed into the tracks in four places and clamped with C-clamps so the lumber positively blocks the rollers from any upward movement. Use a really sturdy ladder to stand on, and wear safety glasses and gloves. If the door cannot move up, the only other danger is the possibility of one of the rods slipping out of the spring and then being thrown.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,885  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 64 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 79 degrees with a south wind early and a north wind later this afternoon. Going to do some shopping today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,886  
Have my coffee, news paper and watching Fox News (fox and friends) Day off and need to care for errands today including oil change on truck. Have a good day.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,887  
Good morning. It's 35 degrees with cloudy skies and looks to be a miserable day outside. That first cup of coffee sure does taste good in the morning. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,888  
we have overcast skies with a chance of snow flurries,the big winter storm went south.its 20 degrees now and warming up to 30 today.think spring

/ Good morning!!!! #8,889  
Good morning all. Snow ending now, may redevelop later currently 34F and 1+ in snow on grass roads are just wet. High forecast 39F chance of snow through tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,890  
62F, sun over the horizon
Progress in the air
Have a great day