Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,921  
good morning 25 degrees headed to 44 today got little snow. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,922  
Morning 31 degrees looking like some snow coming this way with a winter weather advisor in effect from 10 AM today through mid morning tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,923  
Good morning it is 5:25 34deg. F light snow strong winds. Time to get ready for work. Have a good and safe days all.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,924  
29F Overcaxt w/1-3 inches snow on the way..fingers cross folks on east coast shore lines don't get the winds.
After Friday looks like t-shirt weather. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,925  
38 in Denver 36 at home.

I'm headed back today. I've now got the cold my wife and kids had when I left...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,926  
... Phone call from home has us packing up and getting ready to head back to cold country tomorrow. My 93 year old mother has developed serious memory problems that require my input with her care.
Good Morning All.

Sorry about your Mom Ron... You are a good son.

Safe Travels.

God Bless.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,927  
Coffee is pot brewing. 53 degrees with partly cloudy skies. Heading to 71 degrees with mix of sun and clouds as we head north. Should be a good day to drive towards NE TX.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,928  
38 now, got 4" of rain in the gauge yesterday, 68 mph wind gusts, we had more storm from this one than Sandy, but right in our small area Sandy didn't do much damage. Areas around us had it far worse. I have more water today than I've seen since I first set foot on this property to start clearing it 20 months ago. Of course the removal of a hundred or so trees has contributed to that as well as some homegrown landscaping, but I'm learning about water management on the fly! LOL

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,929  
32, not gonna get much higher. A little bit of snow coming down. Got a lot of stuff to do today. Have a good one!!