Page 894 of 4822 FirstFirst ... 39479484488489189289389489589689790494499413941894 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 48212
    Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ronjhall View Post
    Coffee is pot brewing. 53 degrees with partly cloudy skies. Heading to 71 degrees with mix of sun and clouds as we head north. Should be a good day to drive towards NE TX.
    Good Morning All.
    33 F this morning with no wind to speak of. The forecast says a nice day today and tomorrow before weekend rains. I got 100 lbs of grass seed and 100 lb of fertilizer planted on a newly filled area yesterday. We got it rolled in good. The ground was very loose from spreading dirt and leveling, so the seed should not wash away in the rain.

Ron: I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Kathy's father is also struggling with severe COPD, heart disease, and has caught a cold. His doctor told him it was a miracle he was alive today, and there are just so many bullets he can dodge. He wants him to stay away from crowds of people during cold/flu season. We are praying both he and your mom recover soon. Be careful on your trip. The weather should be good for most of your travels.

Bill: I don't go clothes shopping with my wife, but I love to go grocery shopping and to places like Sam's Club with her. We both go a bit crazy in Harbor Freight too. I always have a good time and make sure I tell her how much I enjoy shopping with her. I agree that clothes shopping with a woman is not something almost any man would like, but I have a ball with her at Harbor Freight. We both put things in our cart on impulse and then we discuss them. Often, after discussion, we put something back because we really don't need it. Even so, I went into a new Store in Denton, Tx on Tuesday and we spent $228. Then, we went to Sam's where I bought a lot of shelving for our shipping container and we bought groceries. The cost was over $500. Did I mention that our IRS refund check came in on Monday?
    Jim

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

High of 8C/46F, cloudy with showers. Moved some fir firewood rounds yesterday, eitherI am getting older or they are getting heavier somehow.

Tractor
    in-between tractors

Good morning all. 32F at the start of this morning, forecast for 41F. Sunny today we have had about 10 days of cloudy and intermittent snow so this is nice. Expect to try 20 miles on today's ride .

Ron: safe trip home!!

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Sun is shining today and it is up to 40 degrees already....going to take my cats out after posting this. Jinman...you got a tax refund check? Heck I don't even do my taxes until about April 13 as I always end up paying more, why give the government an interest free loan?

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

62F and sun

Last 2 dogs to vet today
    Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

70F this afternoon, nicely sunny.

Two more healthy dogs.
    Dozer guy showed up today to start moving the sod in prep for the sweet potato farmer. Basically, he'll strip the sod layer and fill some low spots, then the farmer comes in after a few weeks to plow, till, then plant. after the harvest, the dozer will return to redistribute and level any sod mounds. I licensed him 5 acres for a crop. Next fall, he'll do a different 5 acres in ginger. Benefit for me, besides the cash, is the property will be left in a cleared, more level manner. Of course that will mean more grass to cut eventually.

David

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy

Tractor
    John Deere 2032r

Quote Originally Posted by sodamo View Post
    70F this afternoon, nicely sunny.

Two more healthy dogs.
    Dozer guy showed up today to start moving the sod in prep for the sweet potato farmer. Basically, he'll strip the sod layer and fill some low spots, then the farmer comes in after a few weeks to plow, till, then plant. after the harvest, the dozer will return to redistribute and level any sod mounds. I licensed him 5 acres for a crop. Next fall, he'll do a different 5 acres in ginger. Benefit for me, besides the cash, is the property will be left in a cleared, more level manner. Of course that will mean more grass to cut eventually.

Do you also have the benefit of fresh sweet potatoes?

Glad for the dogs. Wife is away for a few days when not at work 3dogs are my company. It's been nice quiet too! Haha

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Quote Originally Posted by DABSGT View Post

Do you also have the benefit of fresh sweet potatoes?

Glad for the dogs. Wife is away for a few days when not at work 3dogs are my company. It's been nice quiet too! Haha

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    I suspect there will be many to glean. BTW, these are the purple, Okinawa type.

Next Tues, my wife is off for a 3 week trip to Japan - her trip of a lifetime
    I will be home with the 5 dogs.

David

Tractor
    John Deere 4520 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

2013-03-08, 0410

28 degrees and light snow...37 is the high...
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

03-08-2013 Currently 34 degrees. High of 58 predicted.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Page 894 of 4822 FirstFirst ... 39479484488489189289389489589689790494499413941894 ... LastLast