Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,941  
37 here. there is still 3-4 inches of slush on the ground and the ground is SOAKED. standing water everywhere.

During the snowstorm my girls freaked out over cold wet horses and called in the neighbors, the horses freaked out in the dark, things were very difficult, etc...

We've had horses on the property for exactly 14 months now and I'll be shocked if we make it to 15... I have a couple trips coming up and I predict the girls are no longer willing to care for them while I am away...

Such is life...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,942  
30 degrees, light snow about 4-5 inches on the ground and schools closed for the day! Expecting a few more inches before it's all done.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,943  
32 degrees still snowing have about 4 inches will get some seat time. 6 more hours of snow expected quick plow now and clean up this afternoon

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,944  
Thankful to wake up with electricity this morning. We lost it for 2 days from the snow storm that missed DC but hit us instead. Unfortunately over 26,000 other homes in our electric Co-op are still out of power. The lineman are working hard and have worked it down from about 65,000. We cooked on the woodstove, hauled snowmelt to the bathrooms since no power for the pump, built igloos out of frozen snow for the food we removed from the refrig. Although only out of power 2 days, it seems to occur more often. So I'm definitely gonna check out the threads on generators that I've seen posted previously.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,945  
27F little over inch snow,but winds are kicking up..mid 30"s tomorrow pure delight warmth moving in. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,946  
Good morning! 57˚ to 70˚ today with cloudy skies. Ron's weather and mine should be pretty close since we are only 9 miles apart this morning. A good hamburger (Veggie) and a good visit yesterday and today Ron will be leaving Texas for the frigid North. See you next year Ron unless we decide to escape the heat in August.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,947  
good morning 26 degrees wind gusting suppose to be 41 today. man saterday and sunday look good clear skys 58 for both days but we will see.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,948  
37 here. there is still 3-4 inches of slush on the ground and the ground is SOAKED. standing water everywhere.

During the snowstorm my girls freaked out over cold wet horses and called in the neighbors, the horses freaked out in the dark, things were very difficult, etc...

We've had horses on the property for exactly 14 months now and I'll be shocked if we make it to 15... I have a couple trips coming up and I predict the girls are no longer willing to care for them while I am away...

Such is life...

Be well all,
David

David i think a lage percentage of family's with kids have been where you are, i know i have only i figured out my kids wanted all these animals but after about a month or so then they lost intrest. my daughter wanted a horsse a i told her mom unless you want to care for it you best not get it. i had to help take care of ours when i was young and that was enough for me. my mom loved horses she had owned them all her life. that's how my granddad made his living driving cattle out west by horse back. good luck with the girs and the horses

/ Good morning!!!! #8,949  
55* this morning with rain in the forecast for the next 3 days:thumbsup: We need it, it has been too dry. Will spend the morning putting up things that need to stay dry.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,950  
22 and going into the 40's!!!!! Yeah, baby!!! :) After 5 months of crappy weather, it doesn't take much for me to be happy.