Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,971  
64F, nice
Off to breakfast with wife and friends
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,972  
Good afternoon all. Start 39F going to 60F 1/4" rain this morning more rain tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,973  
56F here. Did have some rain but it's let up and the suns trying to come out. Supposed to only be 38F for the high tomorrow. Then back in the 60's F and even 70's F

Nice change over the freezing weather we had.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #8,974  
Beautiful day! Cut a large tree, cut it up and used chains to lift the pieces to th woods where I cut them loose and shoved em out of sight. Tired but I had fun.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,975  
Drank my coffee early this morning. Great weather driving from Little Rock to Cincinnati. I am going to bed. See you in the morning.
Good Evening All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,976  
I woke up at 0457 just before the alarm even with the time change, man it sure is dark!

On the homefront... Things are pretty rough here. The big snow storm plus cold horses and me in Denver pushed my wife and girls over the edge...

At the moment, if I plan to stay married (which I do) at a minimum the horses MUST go, & she is refusing to let me finish the pasture fence/run-in shed (too bad I've already bought the lumber and gates), and the plan is officially we MUST sell Mossflower Woods as soon as we can get our money back, maybe even before that...

Reading between the lines, that most likely means the tractor is toast as well, and I will have to go back to being a city boy... I'm certain she will insist on moving closer to my work as well...

Everything has been so hard here, we've just never been able to get ahead of the maintenance issues and get things finished...

Such is life...

None of these things can happen instantly, but the Horses probably better be gone before my next trip which is currently the end of the month (or sooner).

Basically, we've lived here for 2 years now. March of 2011 we "camped" here using the furniture from the lake house for a couple weeks and nobody wanted to go home so we started moving and were completely moved by end of May I think...

I've tried to make it all work, but maintaining my career at the same time has just been too much it seems...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,977  
Coffee is brewing. 50 degrees with light rain this morning. Heading to 53 with a little rain. Will be driving north from Cincinnati, OH to our home in MI. Should continue to be a good drive. Going to be a late start today. Gained 2 hours on the clock as we drove from central time zone into eastern and then daylight savings this morning.
David, sorry to hear of your problems back home. Hope things work out for you and your family.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,978  
wow it's above freezing 41 degrees headed to 60 today. yesterday was the warmest day we had in 2 months hope everyone has a good sunday and Ron be careful on the road and David i'm so sorry to hear your problem got that big so quick. i be praying for you and your family.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,979  
...David i'm so sorry to hear your problem got that big so quick. i be praying for you and your family.

Sam,

The pressure's been building since probably before we moved even... Most of it is my fault. I keep trying to prop things up, make the best of things, or rush... If you go back I called it a "Temporary pasture" as I was tring to stop paying the horsde rescue for their food, and move them onto the property sooner, rather than later... Seems that might have put the proverbial Horse before the House and not the cart...

I've been focused on stuff I can do, almnost exclusively outside, and she's been stuck inside...

I made this mess, now I need to clean it up it seems...

I'll happily take the prayers, I need them...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,980  
20 degrees right now and expecting temps to go into the mid 40’s. Yesterday afternoon it was in the mid 50’s here, way too warm for this time of year.
Lots of melting, more mud, dirty cars for the next few weeks for sure.