Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #81  
Our coffee pot was still sleeping this morning when I got up. The wife did not set the timer on it for DST last night and there I was, no coffee. Tough morning.

First clock I set BEFORE bed time was the coffee pot:D:D I need to fill my mug AGAIN already!

Says 32 outside on the thermostat. Feels chilly. The moon was VERY BRIGHT last night at bed time and that was very pretty.

Agenda for today is Church and hopefully meet with the fence guy about putting in some of the permanent parts of my temporary horse pasture. I might try to sneak in some seat time, prolly not though.... Busy day...

Yesterday we visited our horse and and I think we picked out his pasture pal who will actually be our second horse (a 5 year, 15 hand, strawberry roan mare). She was sweet and cute my girls decided.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #82  
28 and clear here this morning. The older I get the colder 28 feels.

/ Good morning!!!! #83  
2011-11-06, 0845

29 degrees and sunny!!
Hope it warms up enough to mow the lawn today

/ Good morning!!!! #84  
Good Morning everyone, its 57 and cloudy here , supposed to get up to about 67.. lots of rain coming supposedly tomorrow.

James K0UA

/ Good morning!!!! #85  
Knock! Knock! Knock! OKLAHOMA!!!? Wake up! Anybody in there? Are you all okay?:confused3::confused3::confused3:

Holy Cow! That was quite the earthquake last night about 10:30 PM.:confused2: It woke me up because the pull handles on our dresser were rattling and the whole house was shuddering. That's almost 200 miles from the epicenter of the quake and we sure felt a strong shudder. It must have been really scary around Oklahoma City and in Lincoln County.:shocked: Those people must be a little paranoid about now. Take care out there, Neighbors!

60 degrees and cloudy here with no breeze this morning. Rain is expected in brief light showers today.

/ Good morning!!!! #86  
a good Nova Scotia morning to ya. Woke up to -10C. (18F.) 5 hrs latter and it is up to 50F. already, supposed to be a bonus day and already look'n good:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #87  
Good morning everyone. Looks to be not a bad day today, starting off overcast with a bit of a shower, sun is supposed to come out later. Just a tad over the freezing mark so no white rain yet. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #88  
Morning coffee on. 50 degrees this morning. Going to upper 50's later today. Maybe some rain.
Good day to get oil change done on tractor.

/ Good morning!!!! #89  
Mornin' Y'All!

34 degrees heading for mid to upper 60's. Supposed to be sunny for a couple days and might even hit 70!

Back to work today, Vacation is over... Unfortunately NONE of my projects got finished.

The new floor status is Famnily room is finished (except for trim) and kitchen is about 25% done. I need to move the fridge to get under it...

Be well!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #90  
Morning, Our three dogs still think we are on standard time and don't care about DST. They got breakfast before I got my coffee this morning.