Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,991  
I was bad yesterday, cut the front and back lawn. Winter has been mild and with all next week calling for rain or showers I figured I had better get it done. Got some more firewood rounds moved, have to use my older lawn tractor with wagon, they are in an area I can't get my Kioti too. :(
Cloudy with chance of showers, high 50F.

DAVID, sorry to read of your situation. Hope things work out well.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #8,992  
64F, beautiful sunshine
Off to breakfast with wife and friends
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,993  
I woke up at 0457 just before the alarm even with the time change, man it sure is dark!

On the homefront... Things are pretty rough here. The big snow storm plus cold horses and me in Denver pushed my wife and girls over the edge...

At the moment, if I plan to stay married (which I do) at a minimum the horses MUST go, & she is refusing to let me finish the pasture fence/run-in shed (too bad I've already bought the lumber and gates), and the plan is officially we MUST sell Mossflower Woods as soon as we can get our money back, maybe even before that...

Reading between the lines, that most likely means the tractor is toast as well, and I will have to go back to being a city boy... I'm certain she will insist on moving closer to my work as well...

Everything has been so hard here, we've just never been able to get ahead of the maintenance issues and get things finished...

Such is life...

None of these things can happen instantly, but the Horses probably better be gone before my next trip which is currently the end of the month (or sooner).

Basically, we've lived here for 2 years now. March of 2011 we "camped" here using the furniture from the lake house for a couple weeks and nobody wanted to go home so we started moving and were completely moved by end of May I think...

I've tried to make it all work, but maintaining my career at the same time has just been too much it seems...

Be well all,
David

WOW, this is tough. Sure hope it works out for you. Life - a challenge

/ Good morning!!!! #8,994  
David, rural living is definitely a team experience and all members have to be on board. There are many inconveniences that sometimes do not outweigh the beauty of nature. The Maintenance can be as little or as large as the team members can tolerate. Although it appears the camel's back might have broken I'm hoping that it might just be a wake-up call with spring right around the corner to give the team strength and tolerance.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,995  
David, rural living is definitely a team experience and all members have to be on board. There are many inconveniences that sometimes do not outweigh the beauty of nature. The Maintenance can be as little or as large as the team members can tolerate. Although it appears the camel's back might have broken I'm hoping that it might just be a wake-up call with spring right around the corner to give the team strength and tolerance.

David , I agree with Don ...God Bless...You seem to be on the right track to working this out.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,996  
David, I feel badly for you, after enduring all the setbacks in the past yet being able to cope with them and move ahead with your plans...it seems so unfair you may have to give up and lose all the progress you have made to date. I have always admired your "can-do" attitude and cheerful approach to the trials you have been able to overcome. Hopefully this will turn out to be yet another. Good luck !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,997  
Good afternoon all. 50F this morning forecast for 57F have not hit it yet, with rain 3/4" more today.

David Life gets like that sometimes make sure you are paying attention to the correct priorities.

Ralph that a shiny bell :)

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,998  
David, I hope things work outfor you guys. You have our prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,999  
2013-03-11, 0410

34 degrees now and a high of 50 predicted...clear today, rain the rest of the week. Well, that should get rid of most of the snow!

Looks like we're having problems getting a mortgage. The broker, out of KC, gave us a pre-qualification letter so we blithely went about our house search and found a nice place....made the offer and spent almost $900 on a house inspection.
NOW, he's telling us we (me, actually) won't qualify due to a period of unemployment last year!!! He knew about this when we first started the process and kept assuring me "no problems".
Well, it's pretty discouraging this late in the process. I've got less then two weeks to get a mortgage or bail out on the house. We've also got $5K earnest money tied up in the place...based upon his assurances.
It's not like this company is one of the fly-by-night outfits....it's a major bank in Kansas City (recommended to me by another realtor).
Well, we'll see how this plays out. If the mortgage doesn't happen, I can kiss off the $900 inspection fee...but we'd better get our $5K back!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,000  
Roy, Would you not think the mortgage broker should pay the inspection fee and even cover you on the $5K if necessary....since he gave you a per-qualification letter ?

I hate you are having this problem and I hope it works out for you...