Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,001  
31F over cast temps touching 40's.
Snow didn't melt as much I was hopeing for last couple days but its a start,tain on the way hopeing dry the muddy back roads...rain pulls frost from ground.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,002  
Roy,

That is terrible news!

I have 2 mortgages with Everhome out of Florida since 2008 and they seem decent enough, and they are constantly hounding me to refi.

800.669.9721 https://www.everhomemortgage.com/

I also have a buddy who is a Mortgage guy, I will PM you his info...

That is the best info I have, I hope this gets resolved ASAP.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,003  
30 degrees right now and red red sky and temps heading up into the 50’s. Mostly cloudy today and rain tomorrow.
Hoping things turn out for you Roy!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,004  
Thank you to ALL of you for your support in my situation.

It helps...

41 at 0600, I got up at 0500 with the alarm, but I've been afflicted with a head cold, and I flet like sleeping in so I rolled over and went back to sleep for an hour...

It was crazy playing frisbee with the girls outside in almost 70 degrees, with snow still on the grass behind the house, and their snow sculptures still in the yard.

Gonna be warm today, rainy tomorrow.

I gotta go feed the horses...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,005  
Poured first cup of coffee. 48 degrees with wind and rain. Heading to 55 with more rain and wind. Made it back to MI yesterday evening. Everything was melting. Ground is not solid enough to support motorhome. Front tires sunk in lawn. Will have to wait some time for frost to get out of lawn before I can put it on normal pad next to barn. Off to hospital today to see what has to be done for my mothers care.
Good Luck Roy. If it does not work out. Try a Credit Union. The company you work for may have one associated with them.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,006  
we have 31 this morning and flurries,had 8 inches over night.i took the wife to work 25 miles and not one road plowed.i drove that same route for 32 years to work and never seen where nothing was touched.i came home after dropping her off and 97% still not touched.it must be the budget thing,what a joke.
i guess this is also our high for the day 31.we will be plowing snow later.
Roy i agree the credit union is the way to go,i have been a member for 30+ years.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,007  
good morning 46 degrees this morning rain comming this evening. my well pump bit the dust yesterday [been expecting that] so got to get some water going today maby. Roy sorry to hear about your banking problems and i sure hope you at least get your money back from them. David hope you and the family had a good weekend and wish you the best. i had you on my mind alot over the weekend and just hoping i hear some very possitive news. be praying for you and your family

/ Good morning!!!! #9,008  
Roy, very sorry to learn of your latest trial...first you had to deal with that self-serving real estate agent and now you have this issue with a new mortage because of an incompetent and uncaring broker. I have never dealt with a mortgage company or bank for a home loan, only my local credit union which has given me exemplary service over a 30-year period.

It hit the low 40's Saturday and almost as high as 57 yesterday and the snow is almost gone now. Going to do touch up painting and a number of other tasks indoors today.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,009  
38 now and overcast, high to mid 50s rain tomorrow.

Roy mortgage brokers are nothing but a head ache looking to make there money. Last year wife and I helped our son with a down payment and I also needed to be on the mortgage for him and new bride to get the home, she is self employed making a good income and son had a good job. This year they were remortgaging to get me off the title, tax wise I didn't want to be on it and wife wants to start looking for retirement home south Florida , every thing was all set daughter in law good job, and 2 weeks before closing my son started a new job, higher pay, more security better for them and mortgage company wanted to then cancel the closing because he got the better job. Had not even been unemployed, after calling, told them I didn't need them I would finance for the kids if they didn't want to loss of business they quickly changed there mind. It was a good bluff wife would kill me if she knew!

Good luck as others said look around I'm sure you could get the mortgage else where.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,010  
Hello guys, just thought I'd pop in and read the recent threads.

I'm sorry to hear of your situations both Roy and David. Neither of you deserve it and I hope it all sorts itself out soon.

Stay well folks.