Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #901  
It is 28 and headed to the upper 40s. Fields are really muddy, so trying to stay off them.

Just as well, since I seem to have another GGC - grandchild gifted cold. Don't think I ever took more than a handful of sick days because of a cold my entire working life. But taking care of the grandkids one day a week has me blowing my nose all the time. Still would trade the time with them for anything.

/ Good morning!!!! #902  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIZZER, OOPS, that's GIZMO. :laughing: Only 6 years or so to collecting Social Security.
Funny how the older I get the more my perspective on things change. I planed to collect SS at the higher age, not going to happen now. When I can collect I will. My wife is older than me by one year so we will be good to go, sort of.

/ Good morning!!!! #903  
2011-12-28, 0835

38 degrees, sunny and clear. Supposed to hit 44 today...

/ Good morning!!!! #904  
It's 30.4 F here this morning and going to mid to high 50s this afternoon. Yesterday was a great day to be outdoors. We are expecting perfect weather here through New Year's Day with highs in the 60s.

Gizmo, happy birthday to you!

/ Good morning!!!! #905  
Good morning. 27 here and that is the high for the day. We got a good soaking yesterday. It didn't turn to snow until late evening so we only got a dusting. Wish it would freeze the mud solid. Happy b-day Giz! Only as old as you feel.

/ Good morning!!!! #906  
((((((((((Gizmo2)))))))))
Happy birthday
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #907  
Good morning, 40 degrees, rain/snow.
Today is my birthday, 56 big ones, I think.;) Hold the applause.
BTW, I forgot, the wife reminded me.
At least you're not still writing 2010 on paperwork... I hope!?

Happy birthday - Have a good one! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #908  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIZZER, OOPS, that's GIZMO. :laughing: Only 6 years or so to collecting Social Security.

We call our youngest cat Gizzer sometimes, it's a slang word for "Geezer"...:laughing:

Wife and I never forget our birthdays as we are exactly one week apart, hers is the 15th, mine the 22nd.

Weatherwise it is 18 degrees, we got 2 inches of wet snow yesterday and it froze, but the forecast says it will melt later today. Going to devote much of today to fixing things, a carpet cleaner (Little Green Machine) and a few other things.
Of what month ? I'll send the birthday cards :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #909  
Funny how the older I get the more my perspective on things change. I planed to collect SS at the higher age, not going to happen now. When I can collect I will. My wife is older than me by one year so we will be good to go, sort of.

Don't wait to collect. If I begin at age 62 my benefit will be $1272 a month, by waiting until full retirement age I will get $1687 a month. A whole $416 a month more, but by collecting at age 62 I will earn $61056 in those 4 years...divide that by $416 a month and you get almost 147 months..I will be over 78 years old by the time I break even. What a no-brainer.