Page 917 of 2704 FirstFirst ... 417817867907914915916917918919920927967101714171917 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 27032
    Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DABSGT View Post
    David, I know that sometimes we do what we know is the right thing to do then question ourselves! Know it is difficult watching them leave. Just think of the added time you can spend with your family, and one less expense for now. Hope this works out for your family.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    David (I knew I liked you),

Thanks. Fact is I've been working on the wrong stuff and I need to focus and fix the right stuff and try to regain the ground I've lost.

But sometimes it sure is flipping hard...

Be well,
    David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    39 and dark, lots of spring peeper frogs singing away outside...

Horses should go this afternoon.

Be well all,
    David
    Good luck, Dave.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    Best of luck, Brother!!
    Roy,

Same in return my friend.
    I hope your situation steadily improves.

Be well,
    David
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by J F View Post
    As a semi-noob Dave, I want you to know, I'm pullin' for you and your family. Keep strong.
    J F,

You are WAY ahead of me sir. I am still a complete n00b...
    I apprecaite the support. For the record, I'm pulling for you and yours too.
    God Bless.
    Be well,
    David

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by 300UGUY View Post
    Good luck, Dave.
    Irv,

I'll take it... Esp. on St. Paddy's Day...

But my Guinness is too good to cry into, so I'm trying to man-up and grind through...

I need to take the TIME I've just gained and make it pay off for the wife and girls...
    So they don't send me off to the Used Dad lot... Or the glue factory...

Thanks man,
    David

Tractor
    ShovelandBarrow

J F,

You are WAY ahead of me sir. I am still a complete n00b...
    I apprecaite the support. For the record, I'm pulling for you and yours too.
    God Bless.
    Be well,

David
    Thanks David, I look forward to hearing about your life (and wishing you all well).
    ____
    Jay

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Horses have been gone for about an hour now...

This is the worst St. Pats day ever...

Dear God I truly hope this was a step in the right direction...

Here's to better days ahead...

Be well all,
    David
    David, wishing you all the best. Here I was a week ago with lots of blood gushing from my nose, thought I had broken it. Now its a week later and the nose doesn't looks so bad and it wasn't t broken.
    So lets hope your outlook improves as well.

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

Horses have been gone for about an hour now...

This is the worst St. Pats day ever...

Dear God I truly hope this was a step in the right direction...

Here's to better days ahead...

Be well all,
    David
    David all the best, know it is a tough time for all of you. Count your blessings!

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

MFW-David

We're pulling for ya, praying for you and yours.
    Sometimes life is just a b***h and so are the choices we make, or think we have to make.
    I've been on the roller coaster a time or two myself.
    Sometimes it is so easy for our perspective to take a wander, even without knowing it.
    Back in '98, my wife drove off to church one Sunday while I choose to stay home and get an early start on building our new deck. Truthfully, I really didn't care for her church but that's a different story.
    A couple hours later, I get a phonecall, wife in headon accident, in hospital, very serious.
    Guess it wasn't much more than a flash and I knew what was really important to me and the rest was simply noise. 7 hours surgery, 10 days ICU, 5 months in the hospital - you can bet when she came home I had a very different perspective than that morning when she drove off to church.
    Fast forward to 2006 and she gets diagnosis for endometrial cancer, talk about a trip in a time machine, my mind was instantly back to that day in 1998, fortunately I was a better (hopefully) person and husband this time, but it sure was a reinforcement.

Soooo.... Will YOU get through this? Most likely, just no one can really describe the other side and only you can decide what is important to get there. Best of luck, soldier.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

David, I have no doubt that you deserve every tool, toy, and possession you have and wanted to have. Now you are starting to give up possession you can always regain at some point for what you can't replace. I think to us who've followed you, this exercise is something you need. I'm reminded of the refrain from the Rolling Stones Song:

"You can't always get what you want
    You can't always get what you want
    You can't always get what you want
    But if you try sometimes well you might find
    You get what you need

Indeed, you are trying, and my hopes and prayers are that you get what you need.
    Jim

Page 917 of 2704 FirstFirst ... 417817867907914915916917918919920927967101714171917 ... LastLast