Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,191  
Spent the weekend with four of my granddaughters (picture below). I don't know who got spoiled more, them or me. We had a wonderful visit and one of them is staying through Thursday. She wants me to take her fishin', shoot small-bore rifle targets, and shoot clay pigeons. She likes the out-of-doors as much as me. Not a problem!:D

It's 49 F here this morning and going to mid-60s with a gentle breeze; a great day for anything.

23F when I woke this morning,low to mid #)'s now. Busy morning at work so far.

Good looking family Jim sounds like a good weekend for you. have fun with the granddaughter don't let her out shoot you.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,192  
Good morning peeps. It's raining and cold outside, but it's a good day... a good day indeed. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,193  
64F and sunny
Got to get caught up on housework. Husband of the lady traveling with my wife is coming to spend the night after we do happy hour with friends. Maybe I'll even get to put up last pegboard in workshop expansion.
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,194  
Afternoon cloudy freezing rain bad traffic today.32%

/ Good morning!!!! #9,196  
64F and sunny
Got to get caught up on housework. Husband of the lady traveling with my wife is coming to spend the night after we do happy hour with friends. Maybe I'll even get to put up last pegboard in workshop expansion.
Have a great day.

David ...My wife and I have vacationed in Oahu and Maui...it was alway 80 deg and sunny,,,it seemed like and I have noticed you always post it is in the 60's and cloudy.. . We have only been there a few times for a couple of weeks at a time so I am just curious...has the weather changed or is the Big Island up on a Mountain different..? Aloha...

/ Good morning!!!! #9,197  
Spent the weekend with four of my granddaughters (picture below). I don't know who got spoiled more, them or me. We had a wonderful visit and one of them is staying through Thursday. She wants me to take her fishin', shoot small-bore rifle targets, and shoot clay pigeons. She likes the out-of-doors as much as me. Not a problem!:D

It's 49 F here this morning and going to mid-60s with a gentle breeze; a great day for anything.
Beautiful young ladies, you better spoil 'em good there pop pop!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,198  
Don't get too close pop pop, these Massey's are unpredictable!
Tanner%20on%20tractor.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #9,199  
David ...My wife and I have vacationed in Oahu and Maui...it was alway 80 deg and sunny,,,it seemed like and I have noticed you always post it is in the 60's and cloudy.. . We have only been there a few times for a couple of weeks at a time so I am just curious...has the weather changed or is the Big Island up on a Mountain different..? Aloha...

Aloha Bob
Yep, BI is home to 11 of the 13 worldwide climate zones. Where we are our historical low (since I've been recording has been 58F (twice?) and we rarely top low 80's, so quite pleasant. Right now is our winter/raining season hence the lower temps and more clouds/rain. Last year we got 140 inches for the year. We are about 1100ft elevation so that greatly affects our weather. It rains more above us, less below, but can rain below and we be dry. We are on the windward side slopes of Mauna Kea and there is a weather term that describes the onshore/offshore weather due to temp and wind changes that occur during the day. Many days I can look out over the ocean a see a squall which we may or may not get. It's really interesting in that we can usually hear and or see the weather as it approaches. Most of the time it's just passing through. Can't tell you how many times I've been out on the tractor, it starts raining, but by the time I get back to the shed, the sun is shining. Most days we get rain at night or early morning and a beautiful day. It's only when a front decides to vacation here we see something more lasting.

I often describe us as NOT being postcard Hawaii. I lived on Oahu 4 years, on the leeward side so I'm familiar with their weather. It can get hot there, but also have their storms. I remember a particularly bad one back in 79 or 80, not official hurricane but same type weather and damage.

Here's a pic of now,taken 5 minutes ago, 69F and sunny, but a bit of vog. I doubt I wear long pants more than 3 or 4 times a year and then only because of where I'm going.

Lived in Atlanta almost 14 years, but found the winter/storms much more depressing and the summer more oppressive - JMHO of course :)

IMG_4940.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #9,200  
Sodamo thanks for the picture, as I was reading the post the weather was on TV 6 inches of snow freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. Thanks again your killing me!!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet