Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,211  
Another wet soggy morn in beautiful southwest Virginia . To wet to finish job started last week so may go pickup tractor from shop as it is ready to come home. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe morning

/ Good morning!!!! #9,212  
28 degrees here and light snow is coming down, the roads look slick and I am glad there are no errands for me to run today. Have a great day, guys...whatever you do and wherever you are.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,213  
Cool, gray and damp, rained some yesterday about 1/4". Everything is soggy around here from the wet fall and winter, a diametrically opposite winter from last year when it it was very warm and dry. Thankfully not much snow to screw with! Now come on spring and warm weather!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,214  
good morning its another cold one,24 for the high with snow and blowing snow.its 11 degrees this morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,215  
Frosty start to the day with a wind and rain storm coming in this afternoon, winds up to 80K/50mph :windy:. High of 10C/50F.

JDgreen227: re your post of yesterday, if that is how you feel you did the right thing to tell her. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,216  
good morning all. 32F this morning going to 47F sunny fading to cloudy. 10 forecast has 1 day in the 50's which would be normal.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,217  
David (Moss) SOrry to hear about your St Pat's day. Has anyone including you caught there "breath" yet?

Bill it is up to you to tell her no, you did well letting her know where you are at!!

Jim, I remember my time with my grandaughter with a big smile, sounds like you're having a grand time.

David (sodamo) Nice pic :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,218  
10AM, 72F, sunny, pretty day
Socializing over, great happy hour gathering yesterday, my friend, Wylee just left after a leisurely breakfast of spam and eggs, so back to work in the workshop expansion. LOL
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,219  
Sodamo...you must be a typical resident of HI, they all seem to love Spam...my cop neighbor lived there for a long time and he still loves the stuff. I was outside for a while around 5 pm, taking the trash and recycle out, the temp was about 24 degrees and the wind was blasting about 30 mph, couldn't believe the wind chill. I have lived in Michigan all my 61 years and can pretty well tolerate the cold temps but when they are combined with strong wind I hate to be outdoors. Catch you guys tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,220  
Hey Bill, LOL, no where close to local, but do go though 4 or 5 cans a year, usually for breakfast. I usually get 2 slices, the wife one and the dogs the rest. But of course there is a story here. As mentioned , my friend Wylee, spent the night after we enjoyed happy hour at a neighbors. We usually do Monday afternoon happy hour at one of the local eateries in Hilo, but this neighbors wife just had foot surgery so the husband suggested we come there. They live just up the hill from me. Wylee's wife is in Japan with my wife. Wylee also lives above Hilo and wouldn't be able to have more than a drink and still drive home. Being 79, he also doesn't like driving after dark. I invited him to spend the night. Knowing Spam is also one of those things his wife refuses to fix for him, I sweetened the pot by offering it for breakfast. She won't fix him liver either, but neither will I LOL
After we got home from happy hour we got to see the wives on FaceTime after the checked into their new hotel in Nagoya.

Here's the group outside the Naritake Gardens

Been rainy here later afternoon, but I made progress in the workshop, trimmed the mandoor and started cleaning up.

image-3488361215.jpg

Phyllis, her son Mark who has been teaching in Japan 23 yrs, my wife, Wylee's wife

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet