Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,231  
good morning its 6 degrees with a slight wind,warming to 20 today.we could see some flurries this afternoon.we do have sunny skies.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,232  
40 F and calm here this morning and going to the high 60s today. Tomorrow is supposed to be 79 F with a chance of thunderstorms. I really need some rain. My trees, grass, and garden are all greening up and getting into full spring-time mode. Even the sugar snap peas I planted are poppin' up out of the ground. Just a little rain will set things in motion in a big way.

David (sodamo), that photo of your wife and friends/family is superb. They look like they are having a great time.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,233  
Strong wind :windy: :stormwarning: and some very heavy rain :raindrop: :raindrop::umbrella-guy: overnight and continuing today, should ease up late in the day. High of 8C/46F.
It is 7:50am as I type this and the rain is just pounding down.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,234  
65F and sunny
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #9,235  
Thanks all for the nice comments.

In a sense, this is a trip of a lifetime for my wife. A bit of background. Her Dad was in the Army in Japan after WWII, met her Mom-to-be in Osaka. Mom would go back periodically, but very very seldom, wife always wanted to go, but never happened. This Friday, wife will turn 60 while in Japan. She will also meet for first time her Mom's only remaining younger sister. That night, Mark has arranged a small birthday celebration, for which I'm already in trouble LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,236  
Thanks Bob

Along with the extremes, Atlanta does have some very nice days.
Have to laugh though as I would listen to our local born neighbors complain about the heat while sipping their iced beverages, wondering how they managed in the days before AC. Of course they'd point to their iced drink and I'd be forced to remind them that ice was a northern invention LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,237  
2013-03-21, 0430

19 degrees now....34 will be the high today, but no snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,238  
28 degrees here this morning and windy

/ Good morning!!!! #9,239  
15F clear sky mid 30's for high,don't see any 50's forecast anytime soon. :(ahhh sure nice to see more day light in the evening. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,240  
Drinking very hot coffee this morning. 14 degrees with light snow this morning. Heading to 32 with off and on snow flurries all day. Burr is it cold outside. After spending last 5 years in warm areas of the south/southwestern coldest months of the year. I am not ready for this weather. :thumbdown: Finishing my whole house generator project today when it warms up some.
Good Morning All.