Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,241  
It was 35 when I got up at 0500, it is 33 now. I think it will be a nice day, but I forgot to check the weather...

Girls spent the day in Richmond at Science Museum yesterday and I worked from home.

Not sure what is happening today...

They are going to Newport News area for the weekend as end of spring break, I will stay home and work on taxes and stuff around the house and take care of the ducks & chickens...

Happy Thursday all.
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,242  
12 degrees this morning and cloudy. Even talking of flurries later today and tomorrow! Great sugaring weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,243  
We are supposed to get a mid morning "burst of heavy wet snow", then just cold and windy, again!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,244  
Good Morning! 55˚ heading to 75˚. Hung the hammock up yesterday between two trees. Looks inviting.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,245  
30 Degrees when I took dogs out at 5:30 now 31. At work 2 coffees down. Have a good day.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,246  
Good Morning! 55˚ heading to 75˚. Hung the hammock up yesterday between two trees. Looks inviting.

Don, that's funny you mentioned the hammock. I was working in the garden yesterday with Kathy, and we were talking about how nice the weather is. She said, "I think it's hammock time. I need to put up the hammock and lay in the shade reading my Kindle book." The hammock she is referring to is the one you and Karen got us. Thanks again! We are still enjoying your excellent gift.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,247  
13*F this morning on its way to high of 36*F. Clear skies! Hope the clouds stay away most of today.

We are running about 10* below normal, it looks more like January outside than the third week of March. This talk of hammocks is discouraging. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,248  
You guys are gonna laugh at me, but when I was younger I dreamed about having a hammock but when I got my first home I didn't have any trees to hang one from. Skip ahead to the present, I have plenty of trees here but after living here for near 25 years if I did finally put up a hammock and lie in it, I would see all the things and projects I should be doing instead of lying around doing nothing...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,249  
17% with flurries will this ever end?

/ Good morning!!!! #9,250  

Attachments

• hammock.jpg
    hammock.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 63