Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,261  
Got the coffee brewing. 24 degrees this morning with clouds. Heading to 35 with sun and cloud mix. Have not made plans for today yet. Need to wait until others wake up to make plans.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,262  
21 degrees this morning which is a little on the cold side here. We can't get a break here but the moisture is good. Got tractor back from shop so whatever comes this weekend will be ready

/ Good morning!!!! #9,263  
20 degrees cloudy chance of white stuff later on today.
Talking cool days and cold nights for the next week or so.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,264  
well guys and gals it's 12 degrees with wind chill of 4 above hows that for the 3rd day of spring. everyone have a great day i off to trun wrenches

/ Good morning!!!! #9,266  
Good Morning! 67˚ now heading into the 80s as the winds have shifted from the South again.

Punxsutawney Phil was right for us. I guess next year there will we a disclaimer: "This prediction may not be specific for your area". Lawyers ugh.

All but the top row is complete on the keyhole garden and today is the Roundtop Garden Club Plant Sale so it will be planted this weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,267  
It was 26 at 0430 when I got up... Could not sleep. The ladies all leave for a 3 night Beach excursion this morning. I'm working today and on the house all weeekend, but Monday when I leave for work (before they come home), I have to start sleeping at a buddies house, hoping she will soon let me come back home...

She needs space to heal... She says she does not want a divorce and I must trust this. But I am very, very anxious and scared.

I do not want to be relegated to the "Used Dads" lot, left to rust away alone...

Gonna be a tough weekend...

Be well all of you,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,269  
Snow :snowflake: :shocked: :eek: on the ground, got a bit that started around 6pm yesterday. It's only about 1 inch and sure was not expected.
Cold this morning -3.2C/26 with a high of 7C this afternoon.
Will have to get a couple of buckets of warm water out to the calves when it gets a little lighter out later this morning.

David, hang in there, sorry to read it may be a tough weekend for you.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,270  
Good morning all. 32F and cloudy this morning high of 46F. Winter storm warning for Sunday :( .
yesterday under achieved temp-wise and froze my hands during bike ride.

David (Moss) praying for you and four family.