Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,271  
Back from Wyoming. Got my neighbor all settled in, he was at his daughter's place, wanted to come back. Interesting trip, lots of rocks out there!!! Personally, I like a rural area, but wow!! folks out there live a lot harder than we do. My neighbor's daughter lives 35 miles from the nearest store, and it isn't much. Pretty high prices, too.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,273  
43 and windy, wind chill in the low 30's. This morning was 25, last year it was 76.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,274  
68F , sunny, lookin gorgeous
Planning on having a super day
Have a great one yourself :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,275  
David, not an easy time for sure, We'll keep you in our prayers.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,276  
Fingers cross tight for you Dave.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,277  
Got coffee pot brewing. 18 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 37 with a mix of sun and clouds. Got caught up on my home projects yesterday. Off to my mothers to get her taxes done for last year.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,278  
20 degrees this morning another weekend, smaller paper on Saturday, larger paper on Sunday got to love this semi- retirement life!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,279  
It was 26 when I got up at 0500.

I had a good friend come over last night and give me some good advice about working things out with the wife & girls.

It is good to have the support of friends.

This will be interesting to look back on someday I am sure.

One decision that I think I will propose as soon as we reconcile will be to start looking into renting this place out and moving back to town somehow. Either buying another place, renting a place, or ???

I think long term I will need to sell Mossflower Woods and do a few things differently the NEXT time I buy country property.... Like make sure the house, garden, etc are up to the wife's standards and needs when we move in. etc.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,280  
32 this morning and supposed to get up to 50 today. Planting new shrubs today and getting things ready for summer busy season David hope things work out for you and family and will pray for you