Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,341  
Brrr! 24 degrees and clear this morning. We are colder here than Ron Hall is in Michigan. . . global warming indeed.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #9,342  
its 24 degrees now turning sunny later with a high of 35 today.the snow will start to melt this week should be a mess.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,343  
31 degrees this morning with 6 inches of snow on the ground. Driveway not cleaned up yet been taking care of sick wife. Much better today so lots of paper work to do and then play time

/ Good morning!!!! #9,344  
27F and 3" of snow and still coming down. Sure glad I didn't take that Snow blower off.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,345  
Snow has started again and intensity has really picked up. Winter wonderland in my neck of the woods. Would send pictures but don't know how.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,346  
Good Morning! We missed the freezer bullet on the hill. 34˚ - clear sunny skies, no wind. It's going to warm up nicely to about 60˚.

David, since you are in a state of morphing it would be a good time to go vegan - it would counter the unhealthy stress on your body. Of course without bacon you mind might go on meltdown.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #9,347  
Mix of cloud and sun today with a high of 11C/52F. Will plug away at getting more logs cut into firewood rounds and moved to the splitting area. Then this afternoon I will mail a letter and some pics to my long lost cousins.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,348  
good morning all. 30F this morning 13+ in snow on ground, high of 34F and flurries. Will look at splitting some of next year's wood a little early. dismal biking prospects for a few days have 300m in so far.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,349  
65F, sunshine

Another day to make progress
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,350  
David, since you are in a state of morphing it would be a good time to go vegan - it would counter the unhealthy stress on your body. Of course without bacon you mind might go on meltdown.:D

Don, Don, Don...

:laughing::D:rotfl::laughing:

:talktothehand:

Don't you threaten my Bacon! Them's Fighting words...

I've been at my new "crashpad" for a couple hours working the phones and surfing TBN...

I really appreciate the attempted humor sir. The levity of it is a good thing.

Have a great day in TX.

I'll be there (Dallas) tomorrow thru Friday morning...

Be well,
David