Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,381  
Got first cup of coffee poured. 26 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 39 with a mix of clouds and sun. Today is last day of predicted 30 degree daytime temperatures. Hope mother nature has it correct.
Prayers Randy.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,382  
We found out yesterday that our son and daughter in law are going to lose their unborn baby, at nearly 5 months the amniotic fluid has disappeared and the baby has multiple organ malformation. Might find out today when it must be done, the alternative is to attempt to carry to full term a non-viable child that will likely be stillborn or die near immediately. They have a 4 year old that was looking forward to being a big brother. It's a tough time for us all right now.

God bless you David and Roy, I hope you get what you need.

Randy,

I am SOOOOOO Sorry! My son's twin brother died at one day short of 7 months after a very hard life due to birth defects.

May God comfort your family greatly in this sad situation.

You are in my prayers.

My wife used to say bad things come in 3's, I hope we all are done for now with the bad news...

God Bless,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,383  
2013-03-27, 0411

21 degrees now and a high of 46 predicted...looks like it's going to be a nice day, overall.

Randy, I do hope whatever happens with that unborn child, your family will survive....what's happening with the baby is tragic, and makes most of our other concerns trivial in comparison. I'm not a religious guy, but I have your family in my thoughts...

Well, some good news on the home front. The sellers did sign the extension and the VA appraiser will be at the property today. My mortgage broker is pretty aggressive and I really wish I had known about her months ago.

Roy,

AWESOME!

Good News is VERY Welcome.

A most excellent step in the right direction!

You will remain in my prayers sir.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,384  
31 with Clouds at home according to my weather widget...

The temp inside the house is unchanged. A mutual friend told me she is unchanged, all she wants is space and distance...

My kids are not emailing and txting as she said they would be allowed to do, so all I can do is speculate on that (andI try not to).

Dallas is well, Dallas...

In my book, Randy's kids have the worst. Death is final... Makes my troubles seem hopeful in comparison... Thrilled for good news with Roy, and Ron' mother is getting better too. March has been rough here in this small group it seems...

I happened to be digging through some old emails of mine and found where on 3/22 of last year I went to my pastoral staff at Church asking for help with my marriage for pretty much exactly what is happening now... Pretty sad...

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,385  
Good morning! 41˚ heading to 74˚ sunny.
Randy, Our prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,386  
Thought I'd share about my workshop expansion progress.

All the major tools are now in their approximate new locations. wow, a bit tight LOL. All the big tools are on wheels, they can be pulled out from their storage place for use. Even the table saw and mitre saw can be easily relocated for special needs.
Organization of the pegboard is ongoing as I find stuff. My basic plan, at this point, is to group major areas by function or tool - hopefully making it easier to find stuff.

This is my overall plan. The original area (top) needs to be emptied so I can build benches etc

View attachment 310131

This tool chest is from Costco. Got it in 2006 and this week finally removed the protective sheeting LOL

View attachment 310132

View attachment 310134

View attachment 310135

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Nice shop. Great dogs!! We have 2 boxers, Bubba, (the love sponge), and Sydney. It's like living with 2 minature clowns.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,387  
Thanks everyone, no further news as of now. Hope to see them this weekend. After miscarrying their first, they have a great little whiz named Zach, he's 4 and bright and a bundle of energy, so they are not childless.
I'm having a repeat of the upper respiratory junk that i had a couple of months back, we had our youngest grandson all day Saturday and he and our daughter and son in law have all been sick so I guess they shared.

Roy, great news old buddy! This is gonna work out better for you!
David, there's always more in the book than the cover lets on. I hope the reading gets better for you my friend.

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,388  
Good luck guys. You have our prayers. Roy, I might be looking for a mortgage soon. I am looking into buying my neighbor's house. It would be a better house for us as we get older, no stairs, and it has a real nice, heated & insulated shop. I don't know what I would do with my current home, either rent it out or sell it. Good luck guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,389  
Cool here this morning at 36F, but about 10 degrees warmer than the last two mornings. I'm going to buy tomato and pepper plants this morning from a local greenhouse with great prices and get them into the ground this afternoon. Walmart has frost-bitten tomato sets for $3.38 each. This greenhouse keeps their plants inside, well watered, and sells them for about $0.75 each (last year's price) if I buy a whole flat. A flat can contain all different varieties for the same price. They also sell every kind of pepper on the face of the earth. It's a no-brainer on where to buy even if I have to drive 30 miles round trip to buy them.

Roy, it seems the TBN good karma is working for you. We'll just keep chanting, "Spend-ur-money, spend-ur-money, spend-ur-money until your sale is final.":D

/ Good morning!!!! #9,390  
its 31 degrees no wind and we are finally seeing spring coming this week with temps getting into the 40s later this week,but today we have to settle for 39.