Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,411  
That's for sure. I doubt many have a workout heart rate of 140+ for very long while hoeing.
I am also keeping my cardio exercise up while I'm there. After I do the weights it's 3 miles on the elliptical (38-42 minutes-level 15).

My last stress test I spent 9 minutes on the treadmill, my heart rate wouldn't get over 122 at a dead run. Doctor said just shut it down, get the pics and send him home. Now I'm not that good since my arthritis got worse, but I do well for an old fat boy!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,412  
That's for sure. I doubt many have a workout heart rate of 140+ for very long while hoeing.
I am also keeping my cardio exercise up while I'm there. After I do the weights it's 3 miles on the elliptical (38-42 minutes-level 15).
Goodness gracious - 140BPM!?

My heart rarely goes above the "idle" of 60BPM, then again I rarely do anything so that figures :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,413  
I just logged in here to find Bill (JDGreen227) has been banned, why? :confused:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,414  
65F, overcast

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,415  
I just logged in here to find Bill (JDGreen227) has been banned, why? :confused:

I don't know but read the entire threads he posted on yesterday for clues.

toppop52, what is your resting heart rate, 30?

/ Good morning!!!! #9,416  
45 and sunny here had a little snow shower earlier but all gone now. Was under the weather Tuesday nite and Wednesday still weak today. Have a real mess in the truck but that will have to wait. Sounds like weather will start to break for us next week

/ Good morning!!!! #9,417  

If the garden is big enough, you can do it! That is, if you don't cop out and use the tractor!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,418  
Good evening all. 30F this morning reached 58F for a high mostly sunny. 25 mile mile ride today, heart rate was over 120 bpm for 1:48 average 129 bmp and peaked at 149.

Jamie, Bill has to learn which "discussions" are a lost cause.

TxDon great story on the t-shirt :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,420  
Good evening all. 30F this morning reached 58F for a high mostly sunny. 25 mile mile ride today, heart rate was over 120 bpm for 1:48 average 129 bmp and peaked at 149.

Jamie, Bill has to learn which "discussions" are a lost cause.

TxDon great story on the t-shirt :)
I can't imagine what he said, some of the crap I throw at people and I'm not banned......yet! :D