Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,421  
Got the coffee brewing. 29 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 50 with mostly sunny skies. Still working on cleaning up yard. Need some weather where it is not freezing every night for things to start turning green.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,423  
35 degrees, cloud cover and temps heading up toward mid 50’s

/ Good morning!!!! #9,425  
I'm at DFW waiting to fly back to DC.

Tonight I am supposed to get to see my kids at Church for the first time since Saturday... :thumbsup:

Happy Good Friday all.

I know that right now I need Easter more than ever in my life...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,426  
2013-03-29, 0725

Slept in a bit today. I'm off and we (wife and I) have to go to Montpelier to get our drivers licenses and register the F-150.

David, be well, have fun with your kids and have an outstanding Easter!

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,427  
28 and going into the low 50's. Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,428  
Good Friday Morning! 59˚ heading to 75˚ cloudy, humid. The primary landscape color has slowly changed to green this week, the winter grey is gone. The mesquites are completely out hiding the house from the road till November. I'll have to check the last holdout, Pecan trees.

Every day I knock out a maintenance project and another one pops up, at least it's getting down to a one to one instead of a one to two ratio.

My Uncle retired from the country to move to the city - I can see why now. - but then he got a part time job operating heavy dirt moving equipment since he had so much spare time - nice.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,429  
42 now heading into the 50s. Took the chains and snow plow off the tractor yesterday now have to go fight with hydro lines and put the FEL back together.

David enjoy your girls!

Have a Good Friday all.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,430  
43 now and light rain, Happy Good Friday to all.