Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,441  
Coffee is done brewing. 21 degrees with moon lit sky. Heading to 53 with sun all day. Even though it went to 50 degrees yesterday it felt more like 40. Going to take all the snow equipment off tractor today. Then put it and other winter tools away until next winter. Maybe that is what mother nature has been waiting for. :rolleyes:
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,442  
35 degrees I think.

Last nite was a bust. My oldest seems to have pneumonia, the middle stayed home to monitor her (right decision) so I got to see the baby for a few minutes. Wife played flute and left. We talked a bit, she is VERY unhappy with me but civil... Easter is cancelled for me. NO dinner with the family, no egg hunts, no new toys from Dad. No idea when I will get to see them.

Her girlfriend whom I am buddies with is constantly prepping me "this will take a LONG, LONG time..." every other sentence.
Stinks to be me...

No more @#$%^, I will quit complaining now...

The Good News is as powerful as she is, she cannot stop TRUE Hope from rising from the grave on Easter (technically every day defeating death).
Jesus is Risen!

Be well y'all
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,443  
Slept in this morning, maybe staying up watching UNH play hockey helped a bit. In the 30’s right now and looking at a partly cloudy day and temps in the low to mid 50’s. Still snow covered, but signs of melting all over the place.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,444  
well 29 degrees suppose to be in 50's today, just checked forcast got a chance of snow tuesday and wensday. all the crops will be at least a month late this year and if it gets dry like it normally does won't be no fresh vegies much. well everyone have a great day i got to catch up on some stuff today. happy easter to all.

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,445  
27 and going into the 50's tonight. Long, strange winter. Gotta go help my wife at her shop today. Have a good one!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,446  
26F clear sky temps touching low 50's,should be good snow melting day. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,447  
35 degrees here and supposed to be in 60's today. Great day to work outside but rain coming tomorrow then cold. Flowers are coming up some blooming. Happy Easter!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,448  
Last nite was a bust...

Be well y'all
David

I am very sorry it didn't go well for this visit....but as the say goes, "time heals all wounds". Do your best to keep your spirits up...that's the main thing...and the toughest.

2013-03-30, 0800

Slept in today!
It's 30 right now and a high of 48 predicted.
Got all the planned chores done yesterday, except for my wife's driver's license. Vermont requires to forms of identification with a VT address...she only has one.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,449  
After fighting the crud for 3-4 days I gave in and went the doctor, got antibiotic and inhaler. I decided that breathing was important and it was getting harder by the hour. Feel like crap today and got all the kids and grand kids coming.
My wife steadfastly refuses to treat family except in an emergency, probably smart, but I still ask what good being married to doctor is if I can't good drugs!:D

Remember when life closes you in, have faith and the stone will roll away!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,450  
good morning we have rain moving in and 30 degrees its suppose to be a all day rain.it will get up to 41 today.everything is a big sloppy mess.