Page 946 of 2108 FirstFirst ... 446846896936943944945946947948949956996104614461946 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 21076
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Good morning! 65˚ heading to 77˚ cloudy and might rain, that would be nice it is getting very dry.

The Keyhole garden is finished. I built it right this time and put mortar in-between the rocks. The disposal composting tube in the middle is the collection of over a year of kitchen veggie waste. We put a gallon of waste in it every other day. In the summer the larva eat it all and poop fertilizer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good morning!!!!-keyhole-before-2.jpg   Good morning!!!!-keyhole-after.jpg  
    TXDon

Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Quote Originally Posted by toppop52 View Post
    After fighting the crud for 3-4 days I gave in and went the doctor, got antibiotic and inhaler. I decided that breathing was important and it was getting harder by the hour. Feel like crap today and got all the kids and grand kids coming.
    I've fought off that congestion crud twice since February. Steroids, anti-biotics, and my inhaler make a huge difference. I coughed up enough stuff to float a battleship it seems. I guess I'm lucky I could get it up and out, but I hated coughing and spitting all day. I wasn't very pleasant to be around due to my congestion. Even when I felt really good, I was pretty sluggish. Just hang in there and try to do what the doctor orders. . . and Mrs. Dr as well.
    Jim

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Sun all day and a high of 18C/64F. Things are drying out nicely. Have a truck coming next week with 40 yards of shavings that we use in the chicken and goat pens. In one spot the ground can get a bit wet but did fill it in a bit more and it seems nice and firm, hate to see the truck get stuck. Got about one third of the last batch of trees cut up and hauled out. They are almost 3 feet diameter at the butt so my tractor is earning its keep.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good morning!!!!-dscf0366.jpg  

Tractor
    1979 ford 1700 MFWD

Good morning all. 40F this morning going 61F and cloudy rain forecast for this afternoon. Need to run errands today.

David hang in there! prayers still going out.

Blessed Easter everyone.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

64F, over an inch of rain yesterday

Likely to wet to mow today
    Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Silver Member
    Tractor
    mahindra 2816 hst tlb

David im confused what did you do that your not telling us that was so bad none of what i have read seems that would cause all of the things that are happening i hope things get better for you either way

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by txdon View Post
    Good morning! 65˚ heading to 77˚ cloudy and might rain, that would be nice it is getting very dry.

The Keyhole garden is finished. I built it right this time and put mortar in-between the rocks. The disposal composting tube in the middle is the collection of over a year of kitchen veggie waste. We put a gallon of waste in it every other day. In the summer the larva eat it all and poop fertilizer.
    Don - Amazing work...what you have done with the driveway and all of this....as long as you don't tell all of our wives we should be safe....LOL -- Really looks great...nice work...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    ...as long as you don't tell all of our wives we should be safe....LOL -- Really looks great...nice work...
    Thanks Bob, shhhhhh, we won't tell. Too Bad for the guys around here, I can't hide it from visitors, they warned me.........o well......
    TXDon

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

I had a pretty good day today. Worked for the wife, had lunch, cleaned up some winter debris at the shop, home, took care of the animals, helped a neighbor, back to the shop, more chores, then shopping and back home, walked 2 miles with the wife and dogs. A good day. It got up to 50 here, but the ground is still frozen in much of the fields around here.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Sure sounds like a good one.

Raining here as I wait for wife to call me. 4 more days and she'll be home. Miss her

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Page 946 of 2108 FirstFirst ... 446846896936943944945946947948949956996104614461946 ... LastLast