Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,451  
Good morning! 65˚ heading to 77˚ cloudy and might rain, that would be nice it is getting very dry.

The Keyhole garden is finished. I built it right this time and put mortar in-between the rocks. The disposal composting tube in the middle is the collection of over a year of kitchen veggie waste. We put a gallon of waste in it every other day. In the summer the larva eat it all and poop fertilizer.

Attachments

• keyhole before 2.jpg
    keyhole before 2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 92
  • keyhole after.jpg
    keyhole after.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 96
   / Good morning!!!! #9,452  
After fighting the crud for 3-4 days I gave in and went the doctor, got antibiotic and inhaler. I decided that breathing was important and it was getting harder by the hour. Feel like crap today and got all the kids and grand kids coming.

I've fought off that congestion crud twice since February. Steroids, anti-biotics, and my inhaler make a huge difference. I coughed up enough stuff to float a battleship it seems. I guess I'm lucky I could get it up and out, but I hated coughing and spitting all day. I wasn't very pleasant to be around due to my congestion. Even when I felt really good, I was pretty sluggish. Just hang in there and try to do what the doctor orders. . . and Mrs. Dr as well.;)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,453  
Sun :sun: :sun: all day and a high of 18C/64F. Things are drying out nicely. Have a truck coming next week with 40 yards of shavings that we use in the chicken and goat pens. In one spot the ground can get a bit wet but did fill it in a bit more and it seems nice and firm, hate to see the truck get stuck. Got about one third of the last batch of trees cut up and hauled out. They are almost 3 feet diameter at the butt so my tractor is earning its keep.

Attachments

• DSCF0366.jpg
    DSCF0366.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
   / Good morning!!!! #9,454  
Good morning all. 40F this morning going 61F and cloudy rain forecast for this afternoon. Need to run errands today.

David hang in there! prayers still going out.

Blessed Easter everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,455  
64F, over an inch of rain yesterday

Likely to wet to mow today
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,456  
David im confused what did you do that your not telling us that was so bad none of what i have read seems that would cause all of the things that are happening i hope things get better for you either way

/ Good morning!!!! #9,457  
Good morning! 65˚ heading to 77˚ cloudy and might rain, that would be nice it is getting very dry.

The Keyhole garden is finished. I built it right this time and put mortar in-between the rocks. The disposal composting tube in the middle is the collection of over a year of kitchen veggie waste. We put a gallon of waste in it every other day. In the summer the larva eat it all and poop fertilizer.

Don - Amazing work...what you have done with the driveway and all of this....as long as you don't tell all of our wives we should be safe....LOL -- Really looks great...nice work...

/ Good morning!!!! #9,458  
...as long as you don't tell all of our wives we should be safe....LOL -- Really looks great...nice work...

Thanks Bob, shhhhhh, we won't tell. Too Bad for the guys around here, I can't hide it from visitors, they warned me.........o well......:confused3:

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,459  
I had a pretty good day today. Worked for the wife, had lunch, cleaned up some winter debris at the shop, home, took care of the animals, helped a neighbor, back to the shop, more chores, then shopping and back home, walked 2 miles with the wife and dogs. A good day. It got up to 50 here, but the ground is still frozen in much of the fields around here.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,460  
Sure sounds like a good one.

Raining here as I wait for wife to call me. 4 more days and she'll be home. Miss her

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet