Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,461  
Good morning! 65˚ heading to 77˚ cloudy and might rain, that would be nice it is getting very dry.

The Keyhole garden is finished. I built it right this time and put mortar in-between the rocks. The disposal composting tube in the middle is the collection of over a year of kitchen veggie waste. We put a gallon of waste in it every other day. In the summer the larva eat it all and poop fertilizer.

That's very nicely done!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,462  
Evening all, It was about as nice a day as you could ask for. High of 53 and sunny. This morning I went to the L&G consignment auction. No luck. I didn't see anything I wanted enough to win the bid. It was the same old story some stuff was dirt cheap and other stuff was crazy high. This afternoon I continued cleaning up dead wood at the farm. Things are drying out so at least the tractor wasn't tearing up the lane much. The other thing I am working on is discouraging the ground hogs. I gathered up loaf of bread sized rocks and stuffing them in the holes that show new activity. I have found that if I can keep at it they will move on. They are really hard of the crops especially the corn. This year I am determined that we well have less of the free loaders at our place. Let them go play in the street.

Chris

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #9,463  
I've fought off that congestion crud twice since February. Steroids, anti-biotics, and my inhaler make a huge difference. I coughed up enough stuff to float a battleship it seems. I guess I'm lucky I could get it up and out, but I hated coughing and spitting all day. I wasn't very pleasant to be around due to my congestion. Even when I felt really good, I was pretty sluggish. Just hang in there and try to do what the doctor orders. . . and Mrs. Dr as well.;)

My second round as well, in February I stayed weak for a couple of weeks and wasn't back to normal for 3 weeks. Each time I've had one or two very weak faint feeling spells in the morning. It's butt kicker! I've been popping Prednisone and Biaxin, got an Ibuterol inhaler but I'm leery of it due to the mix with some other meds.
Better overall, but still tight and sore as heck from coughing.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,464  
We have groundhogs as well, I make it hard on them and they go to the neighbors. I can't speak to what they do, one guy, nice but I doubt his smarts. He pays a guy $50 ea. to trap and release them in a distant spot. Far as I know, if the guy is a good businessman he releases them across the street so he can keep getting the $50!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #9,465  
The Tomb is Empty.
Jesus is Risen!

Thanks be to God.
Happy Easter.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,466  
The Tomb is Empty.
Jesus is Risen!

Thanks be to God.
Happy Easter.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,467  
Happy Easter, it is 23 degrees and mostly cloudy today with temps going in the high 50’s.
Having our family here today for dinner and hanging out.
Still snow covered, but it is melting away and with the winds this week it will take away more of what was white stuff (mostly any color now along the road)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,468  
David im confused what did you do that your not telling us that was so bad none of what i have read seems that would cause all of the things that are happening i hope things get better for you either way

My wife thinks I have narssisistic personality disorder (something like that). She believes I got scared and threatened by outside circumstances and I've committed the "death of a thousand cuts". I've basically been mean, and critical, and crushed their spirits. I've sucked all the fun outta the room. She calls it verbal & emotional abuse due to traits I developed in order to survive my own very physically abusive childhood

No cheating, no beating, no gambling, etc. My income cratered 4 days after buying our 3rd house (the ranch we live on) and for the next 11 months I made almost nothing, then I found a crummy job for 14 months at like 60% of my usual pay,and now I've got a better job since Sept. 12, but even here the commissions are 55% of my pay, and they are not rolling yet due to economic issues etc. These things, plus crashing my harley, my baby brother's suicide, all contributed, but basically she thinks I've become an ogre.

I seem to recall a Duval movie, where he was a hardazzed Marine pilot who ruled his family with an iron fist (worse than me). "The Great Santini" I think it is called... I need to see if I can find it. He fixes things by staying in his plane when it crashes... Not an option for me...

That is as best as I can understand it right now.

Stinks to be me.

David

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #9,469  
Poured my first cup of coffee. 36 degree with cloudy skies and no promised rain yet. Heading to 52 with light rain in the morning and clouds in the afternoon. This morning is fist morning with a overnight temperature above freezing this month. Is that a sign of spring or just a Easter morning present? Gong to enjoy Easter with my mother, grand kids and their parents.
Happy Easter.
Good Morning All.