Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,511  
good evening everyone 52 degrees now got up to 60 today rain off and on. the guys at work kept telling me happy birthday, i kept saying it;s not my birthday they say oh yeah it is it's april fools day. [they a group of clowns] but good oh boy's. suppose to be 75 degree's by Sunday man that will be nice.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,512  
I miss the fields of Bluebonnets Jim, but mom always stops to take pictures and send them to me. :)
Today is the start of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and it's a beautiful site to behold.

Weather this weekend was sunny skies and 60º, good days to clean up the property!

Skagit Valley Tulips.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #9,513  
2013-04-02, 0410

23 right now and a high of 34 predicted...snow showers as well.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,514  
21F windy all day temps mid to upper 30's,looks like taking couple days backwards in weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,515  
Good morning 28 now may reach 60. Off to work. Have a safe and profitable day.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,516  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 20 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 39 with sun and a breeze. Winter is here forever. Well at least a couple more days. Opening day for Detroit Tigers is later this week. Maybe that will be a good sign that spring is really here.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,517  
26 degrees here and looks like a cloudy and windy day temps not getting out of the 30’s.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,518  
34 degrees here headed up into 50s today getting ready for another day at work. Hope everyone's day is safe and a good one

/ Good morning!!!! #9,519  
34 here as well.

I'm trying to get the taxes done (finally) so I might end up taking a half day off or so today.

I'm also going to try to stop @#$%^ about my situation.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,520  
18*F, clear and calm for now. Half-moon in the southern sky.

Those Skagit tulips are purty.