Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,541  
2013-04-03, 0400

25 degrees now and a high of 36 predicted with clear skys. Should be warming up again over the next few days...

/ Good morning!!!! #9,542  
Forgot to turn coffee maker on. :eek: 18 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 42 with lots of sun. But no warmth yet. I am still waiting for spring. Maybe tomorrow.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,543  
28 and partly cloudy.

Almost finished with taxes (my part) should have them dropped off to the accountant today.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,544  
27 and going to be partly cloudy and windy today, warm up tomorrow! just starting the tax game, looks like an extension year for sure.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,545  
21F clear sky and the wind continues to gust hard at times,not much snow melt last couple of days and doesn't look much for today..long range forecast mud season start again Friday.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,546  
32 cool degrees this morning headed up to high 40s. Big rain coming Thursday nite and Friday up to two inches possible then maybe by Tuesday of next week 70s wow. Grass is ready for first mowing but past two days have worked twelve hours each so no time yet. Tractor is resting going on two weeks since its been started. Hope today is safe and productive for all

/ Good morning!!!! #9,547  
its 8 degrees going to warm to 39 today and sunny.its April should be warmer.we needed a slow melt so we wouldn't be flooding but it can warm faster.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,548  
Good Morning! Way to go Mostly Gas on your 25m bike ride. Are you training for anything in particular? What was your time? Hilly?

A change in the Weather. 56˚ wind from the north and rain. 6/10" last night. First April Shower! Looks like the end of the rain, even though the forecast say rain today.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,549  
25 here, just like Roy in Vermont, low 50's today, same 25 tonight, 50's tomorrow. Then a gully washer on Friday, and according to the weather computers a major pattern change bringing spring to stay! 70's by Monday,Hallelujah!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,550  
It's a nice wet spring day here. We had 0.85" overnight and now it's 43 F with more rain in the forecast. For about two weeks, we've had a Killdeer in our bluebonnet patch. Anytime I come near, they go into their wounded wing routine. I've been wanting to locate the nest so I would not accidentally step on it or drive over it. My wife and grandson found the nest yesterday and it has four big speckled eggs. Now we just have to figure out how to keep the cats from finding it.:confused3: