Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,561  
A year ago I was member of the month...

What a long strange trip it's been...

Be well y'all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,562  
good evening everyone nice day again today in the 50's got some rain headed in here thrusday. mid 70's next week man i can handle some of that. David next year you will be member of the month again keep the faith. hope everyone has a good evening .

/ Good morning!!!! #9,563  
2013-04-04, 0405

26 degrees now and a high of 46 degrees predicted.

Got the VA appraisal of the house we want to buy. The appraisal was more then the price we agreed to (with the sellers) by about $26K. That's good news and we should know about the loan in a couple days. Everything looks promising, but after the last fiasco...well, we're staying cautiously optimistic.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,564  
27 and clear.

The Dog and the cat at my buddies place where I am house-sitting this week (the dog is a sweet collie-type of some sort) both came running down the stairs and busted open the guest room door at like 2:45 and I simply could not get back to sleep. I need to head out for an early meeting, so it is fine really, but good gravy...

I got the taxes to my accountant yesterday before lunch, and they were better organized than last year. I should know the damages by Friday or Saturday at the latest.

I am enjoying the dog, and it is funny, I miss having to get up and feed the horses... But house cats are NOT on my list.... I will miss Toby (the dog) tomorrow night when I'm back to my regular couch at my other buddies place.

Be well all,
David

Be well all.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,565  
2013-04-04, 0405
Got the VA appraisal of the house we want to buy. The appraisal was more then the price we agreed to (with the sellers) by about $26K. That's good news and we should know about the loan in a couple days. Everything looks promising, but after the last fiasco...well, we're staying cautiously optimistic.

Roy,

That is GOOD news. Appraisals are the toughest hurdle in today's economy. Having one OVER is FABULOUS!
You are in my prayers sir.

This is going to come out OK.
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,566  
23F clear sky temps reaching upper 40's..mud season shall continue.

I got good..good feeling Roy. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,567  
35 this morning heading up to 45 with clouds and rain/sleet in the forecast then rain overnight into Friday. Big warm-up next week. Maybe spring is finally here

/ Good morning!!!! #9,568  
22*F this am, headed for upper 40's. Clear skies and a steady west breeze.

My recycling runneth over, so I am off to the town hall recycle shed today, and while I'm there I need to renew the registration on my one ton. The $768 excise tax last year on that truck was painful. Maybe it will be below $700 this year, it declines with vehicle value.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,569  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 20 degrees with partly cloudy skies. Heading to 54 with sun and a breeze. Going to be a good day to get outdoors and enjoy some spring weather.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,570  
Slept in this morning a bit, actually the dog was extremely active barking at around 3:30 at a coon in the front of the house!
29 degrees sun out and heading into the 50’s this morning, bring on the mud!!!