Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,581  
David, cats rock, they just know when you don't like them. I had a dog guy tell me cats are stupid, I said really, which one eats it's own crap and the cat's? :laughing:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Good one. :)

Our 2 cats are smart. Knows how to open the fridge and microwave and cabinets. They even got their own canned cat food out of the cabinet and opened the pull tab cat food can with their mouths. xd.

I'll make sure I have my camera on hand when I'm in the house with them, so I can hopefully catch them doing those things I mentioned above.

Gotta love those cats.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #9,582  
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Good one. :)

Our 2 cats are smart. Knows how to open the fridge and microwave and cabinets. They even got their own canned cat food out of the cabinet and opened the pull tab cat food can with their mouths. xd.

I'll make sure I have my camera on hand when I'm in the house with them, so I can hopefully catch them doing those things I mentioned above.

Gotta love those cats.

Chad

My Dog, Jake , talks to me, only me and sings..When he is outside at night and we are ready to go to bed...I just open the door and say " Bed Time " and Jake comes running in...I'm pretty sure he is smarter than your cats...:rolleyes:;):)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,584  
64F, no rain since midnight, 49.8 inches ytd

Jet lagged wife is home, dogs can't leave her side, life is good
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,585  
My Dog, Jake , talks to me, only me and sings..When he is outside at night and we are ready to go to bed...I just open the door and say " Bed Time " and Jake comes running in...I'm pretty sure he is smarter than your cats...:rolleyes:;):)

Cats are very bright animals, unlike dogs they just give a ****!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #9,586  
60 degrees and cabbage plants sprouting.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,587  
I have 2 cats and 2 dogs love them all for who they are not what they can do.Im thinking this little dog vs cat war should just be called a draw

/ Good morning!!!! #9,588  
Supposed to have had a cold this afternoon instead ended up with six inches of snow. Go figure next week in the 70s this is really strange weather

/ Good morning!!!! #9,589  
Good evening all. 35F this morning high was 56F and sunny light wind. Good week for riding best one this year 43m today 30 yesterday.Wife has not committed to what she wants in the garden, makes it hard to plant.

Roy: great news on the house front. :thumbsup:

Buppies got 12" snow Palm Sunday and 65F Easter. not that unusual for Missouri. :confused2::eek::shocked:

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,590  
Good viberations Roy! (Had to poke 300 a bit), I feel like you got this one!

David, cats rock, they just know when you don't like them. I had a dog guy tell me cats are stupid, I said really, which one eats it's own crap and the cat's? :laughing:

I've got cats, my dogs get along fine with them. But, if they find find a feral cat around the farm, they might just eat it!!!