Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,641  
Jd, interesting about the "point system". Can anyone explain it?????

/ Good morning!!!! #9,642  
Planted two rows of potatoes today as well as some carrots and turnips.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,643  
22 degrees this morning going to be windy partly cloudy and then rain in the PM, sounds like a great day for baseball on TV.
Early to bed early to raise up at 4 AM this morning!
Has a slight chimney fire yesterday morning, no damage just a few moments of panic.
It was actually in the connecting pipe to the chimney so I had that under control in minutes,
then up on the roof and do a brushing of the chimney.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,644  
Planted two rows of potatoes today as well as some carrots and turnips.

We are down to less than a foot of snow on the gardens, I am sure we will be able to work the soil by May first….
We have to wait for the black flies to get active before we start serious gardening

/ Good morning!!!! #9,645  
I am back at my regular couch since yesterday afternoon.

Accountant emailed me, taxes are almost done, tracking down reciepts from charitable donations.

Weather is going to be very nice this week. I need to move one of my Harley's over so I have an option besides my truck to drive...

Be well all,

David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,646  
Drinking extra cups of coffee today. 54 degrees with wind, clouds and light rain. Heading to 57 with breaking sun and wind. Not a good night for me. Spent most of the night with my mother at hospital. Left her in stable condition. Hospital is going to run test to determine what she is suffering from. I need sleep. But my mind will not let me get any.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,647  
21*F at 6am, clouds moved in late overnight, so it was a warm 21* if you know what I mean. Chance of rain today.

Took a long walk along the backside of our lot yesterday, noticed the deer's winter snow trail is now a muddy streak about 4 hooves wide through the remaining snow. Robins showed up early this week and the turkey vultures are here in numbers now.

We have had a nice spring melt, slow and drawn out. The streams are running good but not gushing.

I've never had much luck with early planting here. Stuff will come up and just sit there stalled until the soil gets really warmed up. By picking time, I usually can't see the difference between the early plantings and those done 2-3 weeks later. And sometimes, the frost kills off the early stuff. If I were using a grow tunnel or hoop house, I'm sure it would be different.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,648  
Good Morning! 63˚ going up to 80˚ this afternoon, again. Potatoes are 6" high.

We went to the Austin VegFest yesterday, there were thousands of people there and hundreds of venders. They had speakers going non-stop on one side and bands on the other. The speakers were chefs and Doctors. The cardiologist that spoke was Dr. Baxter Montgomery from Houston. He is getting good results from his patients on a plant based diet and they are reversing their heart disease. He showed the impressive angiograms he took. Looks like I'm on track.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,649  
26 this am at coffee time now up to 28 going to 50 but windy. Did not get the yard done yesterday as Jane broke out the wine at lunch time and the wind had kicked up to 20 mph so we sat in the patio room and enjoyed the sun and the wine:) Heavy frost on the grass this morning so that will set the clean up back a little this am. Off to clean the chicks

/ Good morning!!!! #9,650  
Down here just last month we had an incident where someone hacked into an ISP (Yahoo/xtra). Harvested everybodies addressed from their accounts and then spammed all and sundry. Everybody on my list in there (including me) got an email from me. I think they got into over 200,000 accounts and I, along with 75,000 others, had to change our passwords.

Could this be what happened to you ???

No..Bird says their system is set up so they only have the option of telling a member they spammed or posted **** on the site. My infraction was bitching about the biased moderation one time too many, and I got a PM from Muhammad saying they were considering changing the policies here so that a member COULD gripe about moderation.