Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,671  
34 F now heading to mid 60痴 today Afternoon should be sunny and warm, good bye snow.
Roy hope you are getting enough shuteye! JUst noticed you posted before 4 AM!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,672  
It is 53 headed to 79! 83 tomorrow!

Gonna ride the Harley today.

Be well all!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,673  
Got the coffee brewing. 29 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 57 with rain in the afternoon. Back to the hospital today. Go Michigan Wolverines.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,674  
Hi guys. Been up since 4 am myself. 33 degrees now. Bye, guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,675  
It is 53 this morning heading up to mid 70s today. Each day will get warmer until Thursday and Friday when storms and rain head our way. Off to work for me and have a safe day

/ Good morning!!!! #9,676  
51, mid 70's to low 80's for the next few days. OH YEA!!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,677  
good morning its a rainy 31 degrees.it suppose to be like this all day with a high of 46.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,678  
65 F here this morning and going to a toasty 80+ this afternoon with rain possible over the next 48 hours. From David's and Roy's posts, it sounds like you guys are in a heat wave. Congrats! I hope spring is there to stay, and the white stuff melts away.

Went to a coed baby shower for my granddaughter yesterday. In May, I'll be great grandpa for the 2nd time. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,679  
65 F here this morning and going to a toasty 80+ this afternoon with rain possible over the next 48 hours. From David's and Roy's posts, it sounds like you guys are in a heat wave. Congrats! I hope spring is there to stay, and the white stuff melts away.

Went to a coed baby shower for my granddaughter yesterday. In May, I'll be great grandpa for the 2nd time. :)

I'm a great grandpa, just ask my grandsons!:D

Congratulations, grand kids, whatever generation, are great!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,680  
Frosty this morning but calling for sun all day long with a high of 14C/57F.
Got roofers coming to take off and replace 36 bundles of shigles on one of my buildings so a sunny day is just what we needed.