Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,681  
Need coffee!!! Been sick last couple days, need to get out some.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,682  
Good morning all. 64F this morning high 72F mostly cloudy with rain chance later. Ride this morning new rib recipe trial this afternoon. Have baseball tickets Wednesday bad weather forecast :(

Everyone have a good day.
David a little Harley time should bring a smile!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,684  
44 degrees here now, raining like a fother mucker....

/ Good morning!!!! #9,685  
69F, lookin pretty

Work in the shop - building benches
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,686  
44 degrees here now, raining like a fother mucker....

Hey JDgreen227;

Maybe you could send some of that rain down Texas way! No need to be a rain hog! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,687  
Hey JDgreen227;

Maybe you could send some of that rain down Texas way! No need to be a rain hog! :laughing:

Basically the first "April Showers" we have had so far this month. And of course both my car and truck are spotlessly clean...at least until I pull them out of the garage..supposed to rain for the rest of this week thru Friday. Rain gage outside says 3/4" so far today.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,688  
good evening evryone. man it has been so nice here past couple days 78 today and guess whwere i been, in the darn bed sence friday with the flew that stuff just kicked my a*** good getting a little of my energy back now but thats some bad stuff.our temps are suppose to be near 80 till thrusday then some thunder storms comming in.everyone have a good evening

/ Good morning!!!! #9,689  
Basically the first "April Showers" we have had so far this month. And of course both my car and truck are spotlessly clean...at least until I pull them out of the garage..supposed to rain for the rest of this week thru Friday. Rain gage outside says 3/4" so far today.

Keep the rain I wash and waxed my truck after work today! Plan on doing the tractor tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,690  
Wash and wax your tractor? Can I loan you mine? Mine is lucky to get cleaned by the rain.