Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,702  
Me, those hogs would be smokin'... :licking:

David[/QUOTE]

nothing like a Virginia ham...:thumbsup:

seems to be some pork chops on the hoof, unless they have
disease issues.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,703  
04-09-13 60 here now, forecast to hit 80 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,704  
66 early mid 80's today, 85-90 tomorrow. Love it! Mowed my sparse grass, wild onions and nutsedge yesterday!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #9,705  
48 out side now and thunder showers sounds good to hear if you know what I mean. Clearing this am and going to 70. Finally got to stack a chord of wood last night and hope to split another this evening. Started a new 14 house lot subdivision yesterday and they have 4 pre sold so looks good for the next few months for work. Have a great day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,706  
Keep the rain I wash and waxed my truck after work today! Plan on doing the tractor tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Oh man! now you've done it. It'll rain like crazy now that you've done all of that. Don't leave your windows open too.;)

Very windy and 68 F here this morning. They say it's supposed to drop to 33 F tomorrow night. Dang! My tomatoes are gorgeous, so I have to find 46 covers to protect them from the frost and possible hail in tonight's storms. I'm gonna be busy today protecting my plants.:rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,707  
Drew,

Don prefer's the wood, weeds and cacti... He's an herbivore by choice and extreme discipline... :D

Me, those hogs would be smokin'... :licking:

David

You almost got that right David! Instead of Herbivore by choice it is herbivore by necessity to reverse heart disease. I just don't want to slow it down - but that's another thread.......

But just for you David this morning I have this special link:
BBC News - Red meat chemical 'damages heart', say US scientists

And here is a recipe from Dr. Baxter Montgomery, Cardiologist :

1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
1 cup of prickly pear cactus tuna (not tuna fish - those purple pear shaped things on cactus after the blooms)
1/2 cup cactus pads - thorns removes
2 cups water
2 oz raw agave nectar

Mix in blender.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #9,708  
it was foggy this morning and 32 degrees.sounds like we are having another winter snow storm coming in the next couple days.its going to get up to 39 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,709  
Rain today with a high of 12C/54F.
Roofers did a great job yesterday, which was sunny all day long. Today it's off to the dump with the trailer to get rid of the old asphalt shingles.

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,710  
42 and going to near 60. About freaking time!!!! Going to the docs today, wife & I have bronchitis infections. Lots of coughing going on!!