Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,801  
Are those overnight temperatures normal for the time year Jim, or are you an extended cool streak? We usually do garden covering here, old blankets, sheets, etc., spring and fall for frost protection.

We are 10-15 degrees below normal. That's okay though. A few years ago, we had something like 10 days of 100+ during April. That was the summer from Hades. I'll take a few overnight temps in the 30s any day to 100 in April.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,802  
We are 10-15 degrees below normal. That's okay though. A few years ago, we had something like 10 days of 100+ during April. That was the summer from Hades. I'll take a few overnight temps in the 30s any day to 100 in April.

I see. I thought it sounded on the chilly side for your location.

Last year in mid-March we had 3-4 days of 80* temps, which is way off the charts for here of course. They say that little heat wave killed a lot of apple blossoms before they even opened. I know my wild apple trees has a very light blossoming. So, yeah, I can see how excess heat is also destructive although it is a rare thing here. I do remember you saying your garden basically got fried out last summer.

Tonight, we have an inch of new snow. The winter snow just finished melting off the garden this week and I was going to cut off last year's dead asparagus stalks soon. Can't win.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,804  
I am in Hagerstown at a buddies place. Lovely sunrise.

Yesterday I waited until the rain stopped and then hopped on the big red Harley and ZOOM I was here in just over 2 hours...

Had to come use the pool table he got with the house he bought yesterday...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,805  
Drinking coffee on a cool morning. 35 degrees with a clouds and a north breeze. Heading to 43 with rain and snow showers throughout the day. Got to start on some home projects today. Need to pick ones that are inside.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,806  
good morning 39 degrees very windy, need to mow today but not in this wind . got to get this flew out of my system before i push things very much. hope everyone has a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,807  
2013-04-13, 0645

32 degrees right now...high of 50 and rain predicted.

We got steady wintry mix on Friday...from the time I got up at 0345 to the time I went to bed at 2200. Mostly sleet and freezing rain with some snow in the mix. Pretty sloppy day, altogether. I reckon most of the slush will be gone this afternoon though.

Well, our loan has finally gone to the underwriters...crossing our fingers that this one will work.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,808  
Roy, I can't cross my fingers (arthritis) so I am crossing my eyes your loan goes through, good luck !!

34 degrees here right now, heading out to provide security at my brother's garage sale again today. He had a tool table the first day...selling them for $2, your choice. Not many takers but yesterday he reduced the asking price to a buck each, I got first pick and yanked out all the Craftsman and Stanley branded items...:laughing: as dirty and greasy as they are I can take the Craftsman items to Sears and get free replacements. A friend of my brothers was selling toys, there was a set of Ertl limited edition truck banks still in the sealed factory box with a price of $20, I grabbed it and cheerfully paid the $20 because the set was worth about $65-70. Have a great day, guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,809  
53 heading up to 69 and sunny but breezy today. Going to work in yard today and hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend

/ Good morning!!!! #9,810  
32F over cast temps upper 40's for temps,that should melt inch an half sleet/ice/snow mix..guess by the looks lawn clean put on hold couple days.