Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,821  
2013-04-14, 0655

32 right now and a high of 48 predicted...20% chance of rain.
Most of the wintry mix is gone now...

Excellent news on the loan front.

Thanks for the kind words...but we aren't there yet!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,822  
32F light rain mix w/snow now looks to be gloomly day,sure like to get raking started but old man winter still hanging on. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #9,824  
Roy,

I'm opening conversations with a couple bankers myself... I'm going to attempt to refi the ranch to a lower payment, and buy an inexpensive 3 bedroom place for wife and girls closer to town.

We shall see what happens in reality of course, but it is better to have a plan than aim at nothing and hit it every time...

Be well all,
David
Best wishes. Take care.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,825  
2013-04-13, 0645

32 degrees right now...high of 50 and rain predicted.

We got steady wintry mix on Friday...from the time I got up at 0345 to the time I went to bed at 2200. Mostly sleet and freezing rain with some snow in the mix. Pretty sloppy day, altogether. I reckon most of the slush will be gone this afternoon though.

Well, our loan has finally gone to the underwriters...crossing our fingers that this one will work.
Here's wishing you the best. Take care.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,826  
Roy,

I'm opening conversations with a couple bankers myself... I'm going to attempt to refi the ranch to a lower payment, and buy an inexpensive 3 bedroom place for wife and girls closer to town.

We shall see what happens in reality of course, but it is better to have a plan than aim at nothing and hit it every time...

Be well all,
David

Good luck David, I sure hope everything works out for you.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,827  
Snowing here in New Brunswick this morning. It is coming to the end, at least I hope so. Last night took a photo of wild turkeys heading to the house. Always nice to see them around.

Turkeys In Yard.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #9,828  
good morning its 25 this morning and over cast with a large system moving in snow,sleet,rain later on.a high of 37 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,830  
A brisk 34 degrees, watching the flowers carefully... going up into the mid sixties today and nice.
Today we plant potatoes, onions, and a few early vegetables, like lettuce.
Good thing I have an electric fence or that lettuce would be breakfast, lunch and dinner for the critters.
Nope, I plant people food. Well, that's the idea...

Do you ever plant sugar snap peas or sweet peas? Those are two vegetables that I love and have to be planted early in the season here before the heat wave of summer. I'd bet sugar snap and English peas would be great crops there. I have a nice stand of those, Bush beans, and blackeyed peas. All the fresh frozen peas in the stores seem to be from China. Good luck with your garden.