Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,851  
Good Mornin Guys,
Its 36 degs and overcast, supposed to go into the 50's but they said that yesterday also ! :rolleyes:

Looking for the sun to come out ! ;):)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,853  
It does look good, and snakes are visible - just this maintenance thingy,,,:flower:

Probably that super-nice paver driveway with compass rose makes it too formal to let go natural. Soon you'll have to have sod put down and be in the market for an edger.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #9,854  
Good morning all. 60F and raining. 68F and more rain forecast. Back home and no outside work today. Have to go into part time job today.
David good luck on your endeavors.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,855  
...David good luck on your endeavors.

So far results look like refi of "the ranch" is nigh unto impossible due to land worth more than the home...

For another home for wife and girls, touchy... I'm looking at a VA loan, and the biggest obstacle will be averaging my income over last 2 years will still include 5.5 months of no income... Can't look at my current income going forward, must look backwards...

Sigh...

Be Well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,856  
69F, pretty day

Weekly checkin, lost some pounds an inches - yeaaaa
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,857  
Been up since 0430, trying to make the numbers look better for my bosses (sequestration is killing too many vital programs).

It is raining, will have to drive the truck for the first tme in days...

I need to get the wife to let me out at the property so I can work on the mower so the daughters can mow...

No changes for the better in my situation. In fact, I need to find new living arrangement by May 17th beacuse the college kid comes home for the summer on 5/18...

sigh...

Be well all,
David

Best of luck, David
Not to be an A**hole, but wife needs to learn differences of life with you vs without you.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,859  
Best of luck, David
Not to be an A**hole, but wife needs to learn differences of life with you vs without you.

I know what you are saying...
But that direction of conversation will only lead to d i v o r c e... and at this stage that is not what either of us say we want.

But this is the hardest thing I've ever done. I feel like my life is a crazy episode of "The Twiligt Zone"...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,860  
Sorry Dave, not well stated and didn't mean for it to be a confrontational thing. Seems like a good topic for counseling though.

Good luck on the financial front.